1. #1 They are going after McCain& family 
    I found this on another MB. Seemed like the pot calling the kettle black:
    What about John McCain's son?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-n...ml?view=screen

Quote:
    Recall that a week ago, John McCain's (R) son -- Andrew K. McCain -- suddenly resigned as a member of the board of directors and audit committee of Silver State Bancorp (and its subsidiary Silver State Bank) citing "personal reasons." From various published accounts, the bank is on exceptionally shaky financial footing and some believe it is only a matter of time before the FDIC steps in and takes over the bank.
    However, six days after McCain suddenly quit, there's still a great deal of mystery about his departure as no one is talking, according to today's Arizona Republic:

One of U.S. Sen. John McCain's sons has resigned from the board of a Nevada-based bank that operates four branches in Arizona, just five months after he was appointed director. Andrew McCain quit as a director of Silver State Bancorp, where he served on the audit committee.
    ...A Silver State spokesman declined to comment on the resignation. McCain didn't return phone calls.

So, no one is talking... still?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Do they not realize that Beau Biden, att. general of Deleware and Biden's son is accused of silencing Larry Sinclair, and thet Beau took steps to have sinclair prosecuted for a crime of which there was no evidence. I will look for the link later but this will come back to slap them in the face.

Mods:I don't have a link yet but if you have to delete because of this feel free to do so.
    Last edited by Sadie5; 08-24-2008 at 11:37 AM.

Sonnabend
    Link when you can Sadie....go for it.

Banned
    They are going after McCain& family
    Shocking! Shocking, do you hear me!!! :eek: I'm glad no one here would use such tactics against Obama or Biden.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie
    Do they not realize that Beau Biden, att. general of Deleware and Biden's son is accused of silencing Larry Sinclair, and thet Beau took steps to have sinclair prosecuted for a crime of which there was no evidence. I will look for the link later but this will come back to slap them in the face.
    So is this why Biden was selected VP?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    So is this why Biden was selected VP?
    It sure smells of a pay back for services rendered....

I found this link. But I am still looking for one that sums it all up in one article. One article stated that Joe Biden has has cut off Larry's social security disability check cut off by using his connections in washington. Still looking.

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/20...s-greta-hanni/

http://obambi.wordpress.com/2008/08/...-chosen-as-vp/

Another good link where a Deputy DA rakes young Biden over the coals for sending this case to her office to be tried. Read down page a bit.
    Last edited by Sadie5; 08-24-2008 at 01:54 PM.

Power CUer
    Keep going Sadie. I would love to see this info!

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Shocking! Shocking, do you hear me!!! :eek: I'm glad no one here would use such tactics against Obama or Biden.
    I heard that Barack Obama brought his daughter's sack lunch to school for her one day after she left it at home.

Will the political coverups never end!!!!11!!1one!!

Biden likely paid his dues for his chance at VP. From what I have been finding written about him he saw a way to get on Obie's good side and used both his sons to do this. The son who is Atty General will be forgiven if Obie is chosen as the new prez. I remember at one time Lugar's name being mentioned as a VP for Obie. In his wildest dreams would Lugar ever crossover to run with this loser.