Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Guy View Post
    I used to take 24 but there are too many wrecks. I take Clarksville Highway, not so much traffic. Joelton around exit 31(Bubba's) is usually like a war zone in the rain, with snow it worse.
    Yeah, that downhill run into Ashland City should be interesting in the morning.

I'm planning on leaving for the office at 6:00. Beat the loonies.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Yeah, that downhill run into Ashland City should be interesting in the morning.

I'm planning on leaving for the office at 6:00. Beat the loonies.
    Good luck, I'm off for the next couple days so I won't have to deal with it this time. I think I'll go to Walmart and watch everyone buy up all the milk and bread. Did you know that milk and bread will protect you from snow? :D
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

Good luck, I'm off for the next couple days so I won't have to deal with it this time. I think I'll go to Walmart and watch everyone buy up all the milk and bread. Did you know that milk and bread will protect you from snow? :D
    Milk, bread, and beer, and I can survive any snowstorm!
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

I never understood this last minute rush, the snow lasts what, 3 days? I suggest a big pot of chili. No mik or bread required.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand