1. #1 "Sari-Clad Indian Ambassador Felt Up by TSA !" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Indian ambassador body searched at airport

A university says it will apologise to India’s ambassador to the US after she was pulled from an airport security line and patted down by a security agent in Mississippi.

The embarrassing incident, which one state agency official called “unfortunate”, happened a day after sari-clad Meera Shankar had been invited to Mississippi State University during an international studies programme last Friday.

”It was a wonderful programme, maybe the best we’ve had, (but) this stupid incident ruined the whole thing. She said, ‘I will never come back here’,” said Janos Radvanyi, himself a former diplomat and now chairman of the university’s international studies department.

”We are sending her a letter of apology.”

http://www.asianimage.co.uk/news/wor...ed_at_airport/

Why is the university apologizing? It was the TSA who groped her.

This kind of humiliation should be reserved for US citizens only.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    They are apologizing on behalf of America. They still had a few "I'm sorry, world" cards leftover after the 2004 election so now is a great time to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    They couldn't find Obama in time to bow so the had to do themselves.

India to protest envoy's US 'pat down' search, wants apology

India Thursday termed as 'unacceptable' the 'pat down' search Indian ambassador Meera Shankar was subjected to in the US, the second time in three months, and said it will take up the issue with Washington.

'I am rather surprised by the way the Indian ambassador to the US has been treated. This has happened for a second time in three months,' External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna told reporters here.

'Let me be frank, this is unacceptable to India. We are going to take it up with the government of US that such unpleasant incidents do not recur,' said Krishna.

He added that there were 'certain well-established conventions, well-established practices, as to how members of the diplomatic corps are treated in a given country'.

The minister pointed out that India had a 'very cordial relationship' with the US and hoped this was taken forward.

Government sources said that the external affairs ministry has sent a demarche to the US over the issue and is expecting an apology for this 'unacceptable' behaviour by the US authorities.
    snip
    http://www.calcuttanews.net/story/71...-wants-apology

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    They are apologizing on behalf of America. They still had a few "I'm sorry, world" cards leftover after the 2004 election so now is a great time to use them.
    LMAO! :D