1. #1 OMIGAWD! I just realized that I am starting to get that feeling in the pit of my stom 
    link

LOL

BrklynLiberal Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    Thu Dec-09-10 02:45 PM
    Original message
    OMIGAWD! I just realized that I am starting to get that feeling in the pit of my stomach that I Updated at 3:01 PM

used to get when Bush spoke>>..only now it is happening when I hear Obama or his press secretary speak!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am horrified by this realization, and the circumstances that have precipitated it!!!

I cannot even listen to the news any more...I feel betrayed.
    HERVEPA Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Dec-09-10 02:47 PM
    Response to Original message
    1. This has been happening to me for a while now. Unbelievable.
    villager Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Dec-09-10 02:49 PM
    2. I know. After not listening to the "President" for eight years, after the last election

... I thought, "finally! A President I can look forward to hearing, once again!"

Now, the feeling is: "Why tune in to a bunch of stuff that isn't true?"
    Ganja Ninja Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-09-10 02:52 PM
    9. I usually record the news so I can fast forward through the commercials.

Lately I've been doing the same when Obama comes on.
    DefenseLawyer Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Dec-09-10 03:03 PM
    17. For me it's not at all like listening to Bush, but it's exactly like listening to Clinton

When I listened to Bush I thought he was an idiot. When I listened to Clinton it was more like "that's a lot of focus-grouped, triangulation, political bullshit" from a politician with no real core beliefs...
    BrklynLiberal Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Dec-09-10 03:13 PM
    Response to Reply #17
    23. Very interesting point...
    And the liberals solution to everything they don't agree with......
    Bluerthanblue Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Dec-09-10 03:17 PM
    24. stop listening then

If it is causing you such distress you shouldn't keep doing it.

Well, at least he's a smart liar.

NOT!

Buncha flippin' racists over there, what?.

Just a word for Village.

There's a big difference between hearing some thing that isn't true, and things you don't want to hear ( the stuff that doesn't mirror your narrow views). What has been on Tv is the latter.

So buck up and deal with it.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!