1. #1 Comment of the Day: We're Here, We're Queer, and We're Not Going Over There 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Today we were disappointed by the failure of the Don't Ask Don't Tell repeal. Lots of grumbling and moaning abounded, but one commenter has an active plan. A plan to make some things change in this country.

COMMENTS:

From SharpShinyClaws:

So everybody out there who's draft eligible, this is what you're gonna do. You're gonna look up that old college friend or put an ad up on craigslist, drink a lot of patron, and make a gay sex tape. If you don't feel like getting fired from your day job, just make it some heavy kissing.Then we'll collect all the videos, and put them up on a website called "This is Why I'm Not Going to War for You, You Stupid Sacks of Shit". And we'll send a link to every goddamn one of those dinosaurs.

http://gawker.com/5710737/comment-of...d-were-leaving

No farm animals - not Lounge material. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    No farm animals - not Lounge material. :p
    You rang?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You rang?
    LOL! You'll love this. We have various fake, animated, light-up fauna for Christmas. They are big ones, too. The rear legs went out on the moose. Mr. Snaps was all "pitch it!". He's done with fiddling.

I went out and tenderly tried jiggling the lights, No joy. Then I just whacked Mr. Moose on the behind and all was well. :D

Who says violence doesn't work with fake animals?

LOL! You'll love this. We have various fake, animated, light-up fauna for Christmas. They are big ones, too. The rear legs went out on the moose. Mr. Snaps was all "pitch it!". He's done with fiddling.

I went out and tenderly tried jiggling the lights, No joy. Then I just whacked Mr. Moose on the behind and all was well. :D

Technology at it's finest!:D
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

An Adversary of Linda #'s

For a minute I read that you whacked Mr Snapper on the Butt and jiggled his lights ?

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    For a minute I read that you whacked Mr Snapper on the Butt and jiggled his lights ?
    Well, that too, but not in the front yard. :D