Thread: The Awesome Animal-Shaped Coffins of Ghana's Paa Joe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1 The Awesome Animal-Shaped Coffins of Ghana's Paa Joe 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    The Awesome Animal-Shaped Coffins of Ghana's Paa Joe

    Teshie, the Ghanian city where Kane Quaye's carpentry workshop is located, is a fishing community. So: A fish. Quaye's workshop, by the way, is still active, and still steeped in the traditions of southeastern Ghana's Ga people, known for their elaborate funeral


    http://gawker.com/5710022/the-awesom...-joe/gallery/4
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,080
    Nice!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Nice!
    We could fit the little runt into that one and Poke his pointy little head out through of the beak !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    If this isn't total Lounge material, I don't know what would be.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,080
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    We could fit the little runt into that one and Poke his pointy little head out through of the beak !
    The squawking would be annoying!:eek:
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    If this isn't total Lounge material, I don't know what would be.
    First you say you will and then you wont .Then you say you do but then you don't .

    I'm undecided now so what am I going to do ?

    ..How can this be without farm animals ?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghVQ1...eature=related
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,080
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    First you say you will and then you wont .Then you say you do but then you don't .

    I'm undecided now so what am I going to do ?

    ..How can this be without farm animals ?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghVQ1...eature=related
    I think the lady is remarking on how very well suited this is for the lounge!:)
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I think the lady is remarking on how very well suited this is for the lounge!:)
    I have a total farm animal post for tomorrow - it's awesome.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I have a total farm animal post for tomorrow - it's awesome.
    She slips, she slide, she evades the question ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    11,865
    Those are some awesome coffins.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •