Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 How many will hold their nose... 
    And vote for John McCain?

Reason I ask is thats what I did when voting the second time for Bush and have really come to regret it.

I refuse to make that mistake again. I was just curious if anoyone was burned same as me and how far will they go to avoid making the same mistake again.

I would vote for Obama before I would McCain because at least with Democrats you know right up front what sort of traitors and cowards they are. It is 10 times worse, IMHO, when one of the supposedly 'good guys' stabs you in the back as Bush has done numerous times.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein"

Not holding my nose at all. I voted for McCain in the primary.

I would NEVER vote for Obama. I value my grandaughter too much to dump his S**T on her future.

I regret two votes for Texas Governor Rick Perry, and two votes for President Bush. While Bush did a lot of things great in office, his spending and ongoing war has soured me on him.

I will not vote for McCain. I will do a write in.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Not holding my nose at all. I voted for McCain in the primary.

I would NEVER vote for Obama. I value my grandaughter too much to dump his S**T on her future.
    Seems to me that McCain is little more than 'Bush Lite' and my frustration level with Bush is beyond description.

Besides if the economy and other things go in the shitter I would rather it was Dem that gets credit for it.

I imagine that I will 'throw away my vote' this time and vote Libertarian.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein"

Quote Originally Posted by du freeper View Post
    I regret two votes for Texas Governor Rick Perry, and two votes for President Bush. While Bush did a lot of things great in office, his spending and ongoing war has soured me on him.

I will not vote for McCain. I will do a write in.
    This is a serious question: Tell me 3 things that Bush has done well. I will credit him with excellent SCOTUS picks but not much more.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo View Post
    This is a serious question: Tell me 3 things that Bush has done well. I will credit him with excellent SCOTUS picks but not much more.
    SCOTUS as you mention is one.

Tax Cuts are two.

Kicking the Talibans ass in Afgahnistan (sp?) is three. (I don't include Iraq as one of his better ideas).

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo View Post
    And vote for John McCain?

Reason I ask is thats what I did when voting the second time for Bush and have really come to regret it.

I refuse to make that mistake again. I was just curious if anoyone was burned same as me and how far will they go to avoid making the same mistake again.

I would vote for Obama before I would McCain because at least with Democrats you know right up front what sort of traitors and cowards they are. It is 10 times worse, IMHO, when one of the supposedly 'good guys' stabs you in the back as Bush has done numerous times.
    Are you really serious about voting for Obama ?I suspect that you are actually looking to be talked out of it !
    I agree these so called conservatives are totally useless but what are the alternatives.

Obama and all who follow him are Communists and are dedicated to the overthrow of America and all it stood for in the past when we actually had real conservatives.They will take our country apart and turn it over to the UN to administer and gut as a real republic.The real goal of Soros and company is to weaken America to the status of a second world country ,loot it and inflate the EU as the only strong world power.

This election cycle has been tough on both real conservatives and also on Clinton supporters who hate Obama.I don't see them actually supporting Mc Cain but they are making noises in that direction.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by du freeper View Post
    SCOTUS as you mention is one.

Tax Cuts are two.

Kicking the Talibans ass in Afgahnistan (sp?) is three. (I don't include Iraq as one of his better ideas).
    Three out of three ain't bad,is it ?

Ah yes the old 'The Republican candidate isn't conservative enough so I'm going to vote for the liberal Democrat" argument. Doesn't make a lick of sense but hey it's a free country.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Are you really serious about voting for Obama ?I suspect that you are actually looking to be talked out of it !
    I agree these so called conservatives are totally useless but what are the alternatives.

Obama and all who follow him are Communists and are dedicated to the overthrow of America and all it stood for in the past when we actually had real conservatives.They will take our country apart and turn it over to the UN to administer and gut as a real republic.The real goal of Soros and company is to weaken America to the status of a second world country ,loot it and inflate the EU as the only strong world power.

This election cycle has been tough on both real conservatives and also on Clinton supporters who hate Obama.I don't see them actually supporting Mc Cain but they are making noises in that direction.
    Actually, George Soros and his sidekick, Ariana Huffington, are backing Obama.