1. #1 Democrat Convention 
    I am really looking forward to the democrat convention and especially the sideshow that should be going on outside. It's kind of like waiting for the new season to start on a favorite show that ended in a clift hanger the previous season. Good wholesome family fun!

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I am really looking forward to the democrat convention and especially the sideshow that should be going on outside. It's kind of like waiting for the new season to start on a favorite show that ended in a clift hanger the previous season. Good wholesome family fun!
    I can't bear to watch those bastards.

I have bought the FireFly series and plan to watch it next week instead of listening to those dickheads.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Imagine: you run the Democrat Party Big Tent Coalition Yada Yada and you try to keep the idiot cousins from showing up at the family reunion. Lots of luck.

You want their votes, you gotta put up with their shenanigans....oh shit...I just said Shenanigans....um

Anyway, mainstream they ain't. Housebroken, they ain't. Smart, they ain't.

And they are on Prime Time.

The Dims will be hoist on their own pitard.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I can't bear to watch those bastards.

I have bought the FireFly series and plan to watch it next week instead of listening to those dickheads.
    Actually I'm more interested in the goings on outside... also the Hilary crowd should bring provide some comic relief. Just in case, a friend loaned me the entire first season of the "Invaders" series from the '60s... so if things get boring I'll watch those aliens instead, missing pinkies and all

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis