1. #1 Sooooo -- Lefties???? Who is holding the unemployed hostage now? 
    Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    After endless accusations and demonizations that the Republicans were holding the unemployed and the middle class hostage, WHO is the REAL culprit????

http://www.aolnews.com/opinion/artic...e-now/19756212
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    After endless accusations and demonizations that the Republicans were holding the unemployed and the middle class hostage, WHO is the REAL culprit????

http://www.aolnews.com/opinion/artic...e-now/19756212
    I used this incident to springboard a post about how the Democrats were the true party of No at another forum thats heavily populated by dems. Oh the teeth gnashing was glorious. :D

No one even argued the point about how the Dems fought everything and anything the Republicans tried to do. They just cried about how horrible the tax cuts were. I even saw one guy posting about how the Bush tax cuts raise taxes on the poor...
    Last edited by djones520; 12-12-2010 at 10:09 AM.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I used this incident to springboard a post about how the Democrats were the true party of No at another forum thats heavily populated by dems. Oh the teeth gnashing was glorious. :D

No one even argued the point about how the Dems fought everything and anything the Republicans tried to do. They just cried about how horrible the tax cuts were. I even saw one guy posting about how the Bush tax cuts raise taxes on the poor...
    Yeah. Raised it from nothing to...well...nothing.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post

I would LOVE to get a piece of that action. Can you divulge the site??
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

I hope the whole damn deal goes up in flames. All the new unfunded spending doesn't help us one bit.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    I would LOVE to get a piece of that action. Can you divulge the site??
    It's a dead topic now. People just started stating how dumb the premise was and let I let it devolve into that.

Once one guy started going on about how dumb the electorate is, I knew it was done.

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum...st/333158.page

You can view it if you wish, but I'd advise against jumping in. It's not a political forum, just a forum that allows political discussions to take place in the off-topic section.
    Last edited by djones520; 12-12-2010 at 12:22 PM.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.