Thread: Berkeley Considers Declaring Bradley Manning a Hero

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Quite simply - because they would kill them all anyhow for their various sins against Allah.
    Yep, but until then they are pretty useful idiots. But yeah, if America is the Great Satan surely Hollywood is the Anti-Mohammad.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Yep, but until then they are pretty useful idiots. But yeah, if America is the Great Satan surely Hollywood is the Anti-Mohammad.
    Let's just shorten it up to Anti-Moe.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Let's just shorten it up to Anti-Moe.
    I like that. Anytime someone stands up for freedom of expression/religion, women's rights, or democracy... we can accuse them of being the Anti-Moe. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    It needs to be like in Escape From LA. Fenced off and made a prison
    where we just throw convicts in behind the fence and let them fend
    for themselves. Call me snake.....
    Snake Plisken? I thought you were dead...

That's what Hollywood doesn't get. The Islamists see them as disgustingly decadent infidels. That's not to say that they won't use them to undermine the rest of us, but when the time comes, they will take great pleasure in beheading, stoning and otherwise mutilating the George Clooney and Julia Roberts set.
    I like that. Anytime someone stands up for freedom of expression/religion, women's rights, or democracy... we can accuse them of being the Anti-Moe. :p
    Nah, that just gives Hollywood too much credit. They are only for freedom of expression/religion, women's rights, or democracy when it benefits them. That's why they get bent out of shape when a college has a men's wrestling team but not a women's wrestling team, but are indifferent to the Taliban throwing acid in the faces of little girls whose only crime is going to school.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!