1. #1 PUMA!!! Grrrrr... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Woot...check this cat out!!!

There’s a new, very left-wing, liberal group who has decided now is the time to take over the party of FDR, Kennedy, LBJ, Carter and Clinton. Who knows what they want, but it isn’t a good sign that they picked a lacklustre man like Obama to front them. The first guy they picked to run was Governor Blagojevich but he got bogged down by corruption charges in the Rezko trial. Obama was second on their list… at least Blago was a governor… Obama has absolutely no track record at all. But why does he need one when he has the ability to buy up all the Democrats (and their votes)… aided and abetted by people like Donna Brazile. F*ck the people!

:D

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    [QUOTE=SarasotaRepub;5636]Woot...check this cat out!!!Donna Brazile is an CNN employee why is she also an official of the Democrat party ?

Democrats dreading a drawn-out, costly battle for nomination
    snip

Asked whether she would be troubled by a brokered Democratic convention in which superdelegates would determine the party's nominee, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi defended her party's system.

"These superdelegates are all part of their state delegation, so that state will speak," Pelosi said. The superdelegates "work out their preference, working with the people of their state."

Superdelegates were established, Pelosi explained, to allow grass-roots Democratic activists to attend the nominating convention without having to compete with high-ranking Democratic party officials for a coveted spot on the convention floor.
    "So, again, I don't think that members of Congress, governors and senators are not attuned to what's happening in their states and in their districts," Pelosi said.

CNN political analyst Donna Brazile railed against the scenario.

"If 795 of my colleagues decide this election, I will quit the Democratic Party. I feel very strongly about this," Brazile said.
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/07/dem.delegates/

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    'CNN political analyst Donna Brazile', if she works for CNN how come she is a Democrat official ?

Democrats dreading a drawn-out, costly battle for nomination
    snip

Asked whether she would be troubled by a brokered Democratic convention in which superdelegates would determine the party's nominee, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi defended her party's system.

"These superdelegates are all part of their state delegation, so that state will speak," Pelosi said. The superdelegates "work out their preference, working with the people of their state."

Superdelegates were established, Pelosi explained, to allow grass-roots Democratic activists to attend the nominating convention without having to compete with high-ranking Democratic party officials for a coveted spot on the convention floor.
    "So, again, I don't think that members of Congress, governors and senators are not attuned to what's happening in their states and in their districts," Pelosi said.

CNN political analyst Donna Brazile railed against the scenario.

"If 795 of my colleagues decide this election, I will quit the Democratic Party. I feel very strongly about this," Brazile said.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/07/dem.delegates/