Hybrid View

1. #1 Obama and McCain 
    http://www.townhall.com/columnists/T...ama_and_mccain

Now that the two parties have finally selected their presidential candidates, it is time for a sober-- if not grim-- assessment of where we are.

Not since 1972 have we been presented with two such painfully inadequate candidates. When election day came that year, I could not bring myself to vote for either George McGovern or Richard Nixon. I stayed home.

I'm glad I checked, I was going to bring that article over. Sowell really gets to the heart of the matter, and that is a sobering column. It should be a clear choice, you have to take bad over worse.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

I'm watching Hillary's concession speech as I type. If anyone else is watching this, did I hear correctly? Hillary: "I've served with Barack in the Senate the last 4 years." Talk about fuzzy math.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post
    I'm watching Hillary's concession speech as I type. If anyone else is watching this, did I hear correctly? Hillary: "I've served with Barack in the Senate the last 4 years." Talk about fuzzy math.
    They've both been campaigning for the last two years with only an occassional appearance in the Senate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post
    When did factual information ever resemble the truth with a Democrap?

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    When did factual information ever resemble the truth with a Democrap?
    Yea, but Obama hasn't been in the Senate 4 years, (sworn in 1/05). I guess this is one of those "we landed under sniper fire" moments.