Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 19 Unusual Gifts Nobody Wants 

$10, uncommongoods.com

Much like photographing infants decorated with fake leaves in flowerpots, the dog moustache is just plain cruel. But hey, this type of torture only costs $10 those photos of babies in flowerpots are way pricier.
    See the other 18 here

The anti-aging mask is just plain scary. :eek:

I actually own the banana thing - involuntarily, I might add. I never eat bananas (or most fruit) but Mr. Snaps does and he stores partially consumed bananas in one for munching several hours later.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I actually own the banana thing - involuntarily, I might add. I never eat bananas (or most fruit) but Mr. Snaps does and he stores partially consumed bananas in one for munching several hours later.
    I was going to buy one the other week. It was in a shop where nothing costs over 99p, I am so careful with money that I thought no I don't really need one. I don't tend to eat bananas on the move.

How can he not eat a whole banana?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Perhaps they have giant mutant bananas in Colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    Perhaps they have giant mutant bananas in Colorado.
    That or Mr. Snaps makes our resident midget look like Poli Bunyan.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

He can eat a whole banana but not two whole bananas so the unused half gets a stay of execution for a few hours. Or sometimes he adds half a banana plus a lot of berries to cereal. It's some kind of cereal-eater/fruit-in-cereal issue. I don't eat breakfast cereals either so this is not my area of expertise.

He can eat a whole banana but not two whole bananas so the unused half gets a stay of execution for a few hours. Or sometimes he adds half a banana plus a lot of berries to cereal. It's some kind of cereal-eater/fruit-in-cereal issue. I don't eat breakfast cereals either so this is not my area of expertise.
    What the hell DO you eat, Ginger?

You can't go wrong with diamonds unless those diamonds are a by-product of recently deceased Fluffy's remains. Life Gem cremates departed pets, using the carbon to create a unique gem with a creepy backstory.
    Eww.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

What the hell DO you eat, Ginger?
    For breakfast I eat homemade muesli and yogurt or I have eggs and some diced veggies or leftover fish. I don't have a sweet tooth to begin with so sweet cereal and sweet fruit first thing in the morning is just too much. Besides, who knows what's in boxed cow food? :eek:

I don't really have any problems eating leftover dinner for breakfast when it comes right down to it.