1. #1 "Worker Dies After Fridge Thrown From Window." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    BREAKING NEWS: Worker Dies After Fridge Falls From Window

MILWAUKEE - A 33-year-old worker is dead after a bizarre accident west of downtown Milwaukee Tuesday morning.

Police say the worker was part of a crew that is renovating an apartment building near 22nd and Wells.

Apparently some workers on one of the upper floors were about to throw the fridge out a window.

They yelled down and didn't hear a response. They threw the fridge out the window. It landed on the worker below. That worker has died

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/111854064.html

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Tragic, and prayers go out to the family of the victim.

That said, I say the headline and immediately remembered this old joke...

It was a busy day in Heaven, and St. Peter was overworked. There were three men waiting to enter the pearly gates, but he only had the time to handle one case. “Tell me how you dies,” he says to the men. “The one with the most tragic story will get to enter today, while the others must wait.”

The first man says, “I was working out on the balcony of my apartment. I tripped over some equipment and crashed through the railing. Luckily I managed to grab the railing of the balcony on the floor below. But then a madman rushed out of the apartment, started screaming at me, and dropped a refrigerator on me. I never stood a chance.”

The second man, looking a bit embarrassed, responded, “I came home to find my wife trying to clean up after what was clearly a tryst I had stumbled upon. Seeing that the balcony door was open, I see a sweaty, half-naked man hanging from the railing. In my anger I dragged out the refrigerator and dropped it on top of his head, but in the process, I induced a heart attack in myself.”

The third man chimes in, “ok, picture this: I’m naked, and hiding inside of a refrigerator...”

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Tragic, and prayers go out to the family of the victim.

That said, I say the headline and immediately remembered this old joke...

It was a busy day in Heaven, and St. Peter was overworked. There were three men waiting to enter the pearly gates, but he only had the time to handle one case. “Tell me how you dies,” he says to the men. “The one with the most tragic story will get to enter today, while the others must wait.”

The first man says, “I was working out on the balcony of my apartment. I tripped over some equipment and crashed through the railing. Luckily I managed to grab the railing of the balcony on the floor below. But then a madman rushed out of the apartment, started screaming at me, and dropped a refrigerator on me. I never stood a chance.”

The second man, looking a bit embarrassed, responded, “I came home to find my wife trying to clean up after what was clearly a tryst I had stumbled upon. Seeing that the balcony door was open, I see a sweaty, half-naked man hanging from the railing. In my anger I dragged out the refrigerator and dropped it on top of his head, but in the process, I induced a heart attack in myself.”

The third man chimes in, “ok, picture this: I’m naked, and hiding inside of a refrigerator...”
    LMAO! :D

Banned
    An oldie but goodie