1. #1 "The TSA should Hire These Clowns To Feel Up The Passengers !" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    German Airports Hire Clowns to Entertain Stranded Travelers

With travelers stranded by hundreds of flight cancellations, Germany's busiest airport has hired clowns to help them and their children pass the hours, a spokeswoman said Monday.

"Four clowns are performing in the terminal halls," the spokeswoman for Frankfurt's international airport said.

"We came up with the idea for the kids, who are finding the delays particularly trying," she added.

The clowns, dressed in brightly colored costumes and some parading on stilts, started working at the weekend, when heavy snowfall led to hundreds of flights being scrapped amid chaos in the European air traffic network.

Fights broke out at the airport among stressed-out holiday travelers late Friday, according to press reports, leading police to send in reinforcements.

More than 1,000 stranded passengers had to spend the night from Sunday to Monday at the airport, where camp beds were set up in the terminals.

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpps/news/ger...20-fc_11150988

Oh, because what you want when you're stuck in an airport grounded by snow is a ...clown. :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    Oh, because what you want when you're stuck in an airport grounded by snow is a ...clown. :mad:
    Can I get a pony?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Power CUer
    Ginger will never fly again in her life.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I've been worried about my Hamps. He's traveling around Europe right now still I guess.
    I hope he's not stranded off somewhere being terrorized by one of these airport clowns. :eek: