Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    It was a survey that was given to roughly 1/10th of the Active Duty Military, and filled out through an online source.

It was anonymous.

And you've already had one of your threads edited for slandering the troops. Watch your comments, because if you keep it up you'll be shown the door post haste.
    I've used the same description with kinder language in defense of the military and as an example of it leading the way in progressive attitudes. Don't take it personally. I noticed that calling gay troops "fudge packers" didn't get so much as a raised eyebrow. I'll learn the local rules and standards, it just takes a little time I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    See, I've seen this statement about the survey in about a dozen articles, and people like you cheering it on,
    but I haven't seen anything supporting the position.
    Don't we usually expect a position to have some support?
    I have all the support for the statement being true I need coming from
    the just separated Marine sitting next to me, most of his friends who are
    still in and pretty much every Veteran I know, which is a few. I have yet
    to run across even one of them that thinks this is good. Here I would refer
    you back up to Gen. Amos's words, as he said, "it's as simple as that".

No, these articles are basically saying that the marines surveyed thing THEY
    will be a problem, that THEY will harm effectiveness. See, when YOU are
    going to be less effective if I am there, then YOU are the problem, not me.
    Got it?
    Yeah, I got it.
    Now lets analyze what type of personality disorder you have.
    Posting all the references to YOU and THEY in all caps says a lot about you.

What does it say about him, Kay? Enquiring minds would like to know. :D

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    What does it say about him, Kay? Enquiring minds would like to know. :D

~QC
    Are you sure it's a 'he' ?

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Are you sure it's a 'he' ?
    Yes. Any more silly questions? :)

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Yes. Any more silly questions? :)

~QC
    He physically, she mentally.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Banned
    You really think so? What if 66.5% of marines thought that shutting down operations in Afghanistan was a good idea? Would General Amos then endorse that idea?

See, I've seen this statement about the survey in about a dozen articles, and people like you cheering it on, but I haven't seen anything supporting the position. Don't we usually expect a position to have some support? None of these articles say, "67% of marines oppose ending DADT, half of whom claim that having gay men in combat units would reduce effectiveness because gay men aren't as good at firing weapons, gay men are notorious cowards in battle, and gay men like to have Saturdays off."

No, these articles are basically saying that the marines surveyed thing THEY will be a problem, that THEY will harm effectiveness. See, when YOU are going to be less effective if I am there, then YOU are the problem, not me. Got it?
    If you had actually served in the military you'd understand why those us who DO wear the uniform are so concerned.

But you haven't so you make moronic statements like the one above.

This silly repeal is just part of the leftist plan to destroy the military as it stands from within.

Power CUer
    If there's ever been a more pointless thread than this one, I can't think of what it is.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    If there's ever been a more pointless thread than this one, I can't think of what it is.
    Of course! Start a knitting thread.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    If you had actually served in the military you'd understand why those us who DO wear the uniform are so concerned.

But you haven't so you make moronic statements like the one above.

This silly repeal is just part of the leftist plan to destroy the military as it stands from within.
    Yeah , yeah, and I have to believe in Jesus Christ to understand the mysteries of the Bible ....

One is only asked to accept on faith that which has no basis in reality.