1. #1 Barack Obama and his defeated rival, Hillary Rodham Clinton. 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    The Clintons Vs The Obamas!

One senior Obama supporter said the Clinton associates negotiating on her behalf act like "Japanese soldiers in the South Pacific still fighting after the war is over."

And it has not even begun...sit back, grab your adult beverage and enjoy!

DENVER— As Democrats arrived here Sunday for a convention intended to promote party unity, mistrust and resentments continued to boil among top associates of presumptive nominee Barack Obama and his defeated rival, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

One flashpoint is the assigned speech topic for former president Bill Clinton, who is scheduled to speak Wednesday night, when the convention theme is "Securing America's Future." The night's speakers will argue that Obama would be a more effective commander in chief than his Republican rival, Sen. John McCain (Ariz.).

The former president is disappointed, associates said, because he is eager to speak about the economy and more broadly about Democratic ideas — emphasizing the contrast between the Bush years and his own record in the 1990s.

This is an especially sore point for Bill Clinton, people close to him say, because among many grievances he has about the campaign Obama waged against his wife is a belief that the candidate poor-mouthed the political and policy successes of his two terms.

Some senior Democrats close to Obama, meanwhile, made clear in not-for-attribution comments that they were equally irked at the Clinton operation. Nearly three months after Hillary Clinton conceded defeat in the nomination contest, these Obama partisans complained, her team continues to act like she and Bill Clinton hold leverage.

After a period earlier this month when the two sides were working collegially over strategy, scheduling, and other convention logistics, things turned scratchy again in recent days.

Some senior Obama supporters are irritated at how they perceive the Clintons fanned — or at a minimum failed to douse — stories that she was not even vetted as a possible vice presidential nominee. This is because she told Obama she preferred not to go through the rigorous process of document production unless she was really a serious contender, an Obama associate noted.

Despite all we are being told about HRC releasing her delegates and party unity above all else; the Democrats are in serious trouble here..they once again are snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory and they only have their egos to blame.http://generalracheldaily.blogtownha..._obamas!.thtml

The Obama's make me ill to think about them being in the WH. It is just my own guess but I believe they can hardly wait for Obie to apply many of the policies Bill Clinton used to get the economy moving. Donna Brazille hates the Clinton's and has "FANNED" those "FLAMES" for all they are worth. Obie better watch out for Donna, she ran a bad campaign for Gore and I hope it won't be long before Obie and Donna are out on the street.

I noticed that the cable networks are really playing up Michelle Obama as a "Strong" woman that will be standing by her man to help run this country if needed. Seemed like they were saying Hillary was a weak woman compared to MO, and at the same time picturing her in a dress with big flowers to soften her image a bit.

I hope McCain beats him in November, otherwise we will be screwed.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie5 View Post
    The Obama's make me ill to think about them being in the WH. It is just my own guess but I believe they can hardly wait for Obie to apply many of the policies Bill Clinton used to get the economy moving. Donna Brazille hates the Clinton's and has "FANNED" those "FLAMES" for all they are worth. Obie better watch out for Donna, she ran a bad campaign for Gore and I hope it won't be long before Obie and Donna are out on the street.

I noticed that the cable networks are really playing up Michelle Obama as a "Strong" woman that will be standing by her man to help run this country if needed. Seemed like they were saying Hillary was a weak woman compared to MO, and at the same time picturing her in a dress with big flowers to soften her image a bit.

I hope McCain beats him in November, otherwise we will be screwed.
    Michelle is someone who never had to fight (or even barely achieve) to get what she got. She's a lame excuse for a "strong woman." Hillary is the strongest there is in the Democratic party. Anyone who has been through what she has been through is not easily swayed.

Oh, and Donna Brazile? You're right, she was a lousy campaign manager. She's all mouth and spite and destruction. Eventually someone should see it.

I only hope these O followers open their eyes before it is too late and see through this MSM creation that wants to be president so badly he would do anything to get there. Donna Brazille has her own agenda with placing someone/anyone Black in the top spot. This farce has been in the planning for at least four years and Brazille will stop at nothing to achieve her goal. Look at how Hillary was treated, and cheated in order for O to get the nomination. The better more knowledgeable candidate was pushed aside in order for someone of color to be the candidate.

Hillary is just a DINO (Democrat in Name Only). At least with Obama, we have a clear, distinct choice this election season and is the first true progressive since Robert Kennedy to have a clear shot at the presidency.

I would have preferred Mark Warner myself, but Obama was by far a better choice than Queen Hillary (or Edwards for that matter). The thought of Hillary in the WH made me feel ill, but that was never going to happen anyway since Hillary was another Mondale, Dukakis, and Kerry rolled into one. And far more unlikeable, too.

She will never be president. The Democratic base can't stand her. The next Democrats in waiting for the presidency are Colorado governor Bill Ritter, Kathleen Sebelius, Sen. Jim Webb, and Mark Warner, which is why Obama made the brilliant move in giving Warner the keynote address and snubbing Hitlery in the process.:D

Hillary is old news. Screw her and her West Virginia/Arkansas/Kentucky PUMAs.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
    Hillary is just a DINO (Democrat in Name Only). At least with Obama, we have a clear, distinct choice this election season and is the first true progressive since Robert Kennedy to have a clear shot at the presidency.

Would Bobby have voted for FISA?

Quote Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
    Obama was by far a better choice than Queen Hillary .
    You are dead wrong.
    Oh .. and Hillary got 18 million primary votes whereas Obama got 17 million.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    You are dead wrong.
    Oh .. and Hillary got 18 million primary votes whereas Obama got 17 million.

Nice try.

Try 17,535,458 for Obama and 17,493,893 for Hillary.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...ote_count.html

And the only reason it was even close is because Hillary won in Michigan, which was uncontested, and she barely won againt "Uncommitted", and her lobsided victory in Puerto Rico. And since P.R. doesn't have any electoral votes, who cares what they think?