1. #1 40 people lynched amid Haiti cholera fears: officials 
    Angry Haitian mobs have lynched at least 40 people in recent weeks, accusing them of spreading a cholera outbreak that has killed over 2,500 people across the country, officials said Wednesday.

The number included at least 14 suspected sorcerers previously known to have been lynched in the far southwestern region of Grand Anse as local people feared they were spreading cholera with a magical substance.
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    too bad. They should be lynchiing the UN whatevers there who brought it in the first place.

Seems like the Klan isn't the only group to have this whole "string 'em up" thing down to a science.

Should bomb the island and start over.

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    I'd hate to destroy people for no reason other than they are incapable of rising above this catastrophe. They can't take care of themselves, they are primitive, abused by their own government. They are a drain on the world. I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    I'd hate to destroy people for no reason other than they are incapable of rising above this catastrophe. They can't take care of themselves, they are primitive, abused by their own government. They are a drain on the world. I don't know.
    Its like a plague of locusts, look at the other side of the island its green and decently run. I dont want to see them die either but they are not learning from their mistakes over and over again. They are in the process of killing themselves as we speak, we should just speed it up or at the very least not throw good money after bad.

The number included at least 14 suspected sorcerers previously known to have been lynched in the far southwestern region of Grand Anse as local people feared they were spreading cholera with a magical substance.
    Well, if they'd already lynched them once and they were still doing magic, I'd say something more final than a rope was needed. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Its like a plague of locusts, look at the other side of the island its green and decently run. I dont want to see them die either but they are not learning from their mistakes over and over again. They are in the process of killing themselves as we speak, we should just speed it up or at the very least not throw good money after bad.
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ad.php?t=23826
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FBIGuy View Post
    Seems like the Klan isn't the only group to have this whole "string 'em up" thing down to a science.
    And check your history to see exactly who the Klan were lynching.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Well, if they'd already lynched them once and they were still doing magic, I'd say something more final than a rope was needed. :D
    I didn't realize air was a magical substance.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post

I didn't realize air was a magical substance.
    It is if you're dangling in the middle of it and can't breathe it!:D