Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1 "The Cross Of Christ Banned In Bethlehem, Offends Islam !" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    This Christmas in Bethlehem, the cross has been banned from souvenirs for tourists and pilgrims in the Holy Land. Some textile workshops in Jerusalem and Hebron have begun to print and sell T-shirts depicting the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem without the cross.

    Because of the growth of Islamic fundamentalism in the Palestinian territories, the cross was also removed from t-shirts of football teams.

    Interviewed by AsiaNews, Samir Qumsieh, journalist and director of the Catholic television station Al-Mahed Nativity TV in Bethlehem, said: "I want to launch a campaign to urge people not to buy these products - he says - because the removal of the cross is an intimidation against Christians, it is like saying that Jesus was never crucified. "
    snip
    http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Chris...ops-20318.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    I demand that they also remove the Moon god crescent symbol, it offends Christians. Also, those creepy, demonic, useless calls to prayer five times a day must cease!:mad:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I demand that they also remove the Moon god crescent symbol, it offends Christians. Also, those creepy, demonic, useless calls to prayer five times a day must cease!:mad:
    Militant Islam rears it's ugly head once more.Submit or die !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    The pope should declare the automobile to be the official symbol of Christianity.
    The pope should declare water to be the official drink of Christianity.
    The pope should declare air to be the official air of Christianity.

    Let's see the muzzies try to avoid those things.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The pope should declare the automobile to be the official symbol of Christianity.
    The pope should declare water to be the official drink of Christianity.
    The pope should declare air to be the official air of Christianity.

    Let's see the muzzies try to avoid those things.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The pope should declare the automobile to be the official symbol of Christianity.
    The pope should declare water to be the official drink of Christianity.
    The pope should declare air to be the official air of Christianity.

    Let's see the muzzies try to avoid those things.
    Aren't you feeling well,or are you trying for levity ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Uhhh.. I hate to rain on the parade here but do many of you know what it is like to live as an Israeli Christian in Israel today?

    From the OP. According to the journalist, "people leave because there is no work and movement is restricted under Israeli control."

    If you are a Christian you will be denied immigration to Israel. It is against the law in Israel to evangelize in the name of Christ. It's not the intolerance of the Muslims there you need to be concerned with but rather the intolerance of the Zionists.

    BTW- 80% of the Christians living in Israel are Arabs.
    Last edited by M21; 12-24-2010 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Add
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

    You Say The Battle Is Over
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    Coming as this does from a sympathiser of eco terrorists like Earth First, F.O.A.D.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by M21 View Post
    Uhhh.. I hate to rain on the parade here but do many of you know what it is like to live as an Israeli Christian in Israel today?

    From the OP. According to the journalist, "people leave because there is no work and movement is restricted under Israeli control."

    If you are a Christian you will be denied immigration to Israel. It is against the law in Israel to evangelize in the name of Christ. It's not the intolerance of the Muslims there you need to be concerned with but rather the intolerance of the Zionists.

    BTW- 80% of the Christians living in Israel are Arabs.
    Really? Because a minister who is a friend of mine was just awarded citizenship.

    FURTHERMORE Israel is soooo mean to Christians and muslims and Druze that they have 14 current members of the Knesset from these three religions THREE of which have also been deputy speaker of the Knesset. FANCY THAT!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Coming as this does from a sympathiser of eco terrorists like Earth First, F.O.A.D.
    Woof Woof Woof..:D Peter Bethune's home for Christmas, the Japanese send their smallest fleet ever south, and recent surveys show the majority of the Japanese people are now against whaling on the high seas.

    Merry Christmas.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

    You Say The Battle Is Over
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •