Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
  1. #21  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Ok... is there a reason you lumped Mormons in with those nutbags?
    They are both heretical groups.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    Am I one of the few people in the world who is sick and tired of kissing Islams ass and playing P/C games.?
    No. You are one of many.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by ironhorsedriver View Post
    Am I one of the few people in America who is sick and tired of kissing Islams ass and playing P/C games.
    I love PC games, consoles are lame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,120
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Ok... is there a reason you lumped Mormons in with those nutbags?
    The other groups are always heretics with these zealots, I'm sure you have noticed that. There are thousands of Christian groups all thinking the other doesn't know the truth that they have been enlightened to. Some will argue as to the correct volume of water to be baptized with, others over what language you use to pray.
    God will sort it out and I hope there are no riots in Heaven!:D
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The other groups are always heretics with these zealots, I'm sure you have noticed that. There are thousands of Christian groups all thinking the other doesn't know the truth that they have been enlightened to. Some will argue as to the correct volume of water to be baptized with, others over what language you use to pray.
    God will sort it out and I hope there are no riots in Heaven!:D
    Oh I know there are a ton of disagreements, but to compare Mormons to West Boro is just stupid.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Oh I know there are a ton of disagreements, but to compare Mormons to West Boro is just stupid.

    Who was comparing westboro to mormons? They comparison was between nation of islam and westboro and nation of islam and mormons.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,120
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Who was comparing westboro to mormons? They comparison was between nation of islam and westboro and nation of islam and mormons.
    Somebody needs to quote this so the people that have you on ignore can enjoy it too.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Ok... is there a reason you lumped Mormons in with those nutbags?
    I hadn't really thought about it, but there are some similarities between the Mormons and the Nation of Islam.

    • They both qualify as cults

    • They both took an existing religion, added a great deal of fabricated history to it as well as some rites.

    • They are both racist, sexist, homophobic, insular, and obnoxious.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    All I heard was;" Look at me, I want attention. I'm an idiot. Call me fool. Pay attention cause I have no life and this is my only claim to fame. My only reason for stealing your oxygen."

    I lost track of some of his more salient points.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,120
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    All I heard was;" Look at me, I want attention. I'm an idiot. Call me fool. Pay attention cause I have no life and this is my only claim to fame. My only reason for stealing your oxygen."

    I lost track of some of his more salient points.
    Mr. Nova is out spreading his message of Christmas cheer.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •