1. #1 I don't get REALLY upset often...BUT 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    WOOT!!! I get to go first!!!! :D

PCIntern (1000+ posts) Sat Dec-25-10 08:50 AM
    Original message I don't get REALLY upset often...BUT

yesterday, Christmas Eve, a conversation took place in my presence which was just so awful, so gut-wrenchingly, head-shakingly, viscerally mangling, that even I, the cynic, can't really get past it. This comes on the heels of the conversation I had with the Teabagger which I posted the other day.

A young lady came to see me professionally - she's about 22 and extremely sweet and charming African-American gal, whom I've known since she was a toddler. One of my employees, also AA and who's been with me for over 20 years, said, "Merry Christmas" to the young lady on her way out. The patient replied, "You know I don't celebrate Christmas." Now I must add that many times, my staff have 'private' conversations with patients about personal matters or families which are connected in the neighborhood or church or whatever, so it did not surprise me that my staff member might know something which I did not. So my employee asked, "Are yo a Jehovah's Witness?" And the reply was, "No, I became a Muslim. My mother curses my religion." My staff member replied, "Well, I love your mother. You need to come back to Christianity. All roads lead to Jesus."

The young lady was a bit taken aback at this...so I leaned over to her when we were alone and said, "Don't you ever let anyone tell you what religion you 'need' to believe in. And I apologize if you're upset. And you know what? I'm Jewish, and as far as I'm concerned, I'm not on any path to Jesus - now or ever." she seemed appreciative...

Yay! Knock Christmas AND support muzzies in one Bouncy!!!!:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Ho ho...........ho.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Fuck muzzies, especially converts. And fuck dhimmies or dhummies.

WTF does race have to do with it? Why even mention it? (Unless you're a racist.)

I sure hope this person showed up for work today because if you hate Christianity then you have no reason to be off today unless you normally get Saturday off.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    WTF does race have to do with it? Why even mention it? (Unless you're a racist.)
    some people just cannot help interjecting race into stories and issues.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    In DUworld words means whatever the Great Progressive says they mean.

If you oppose illegal immigration or mass immigration then you are a racist, because you are presumed to be "white" by which they mean Bright White as opposed to Caucasian, and the illegal aliens are presumed to be nonwhite regardless of genetic admixture or culture.

If you oppose Islamic infiltration then you are a racist, even though the specific Islamic people you are speaking about are Caucasian, in DUworld they aren't white, unless they are BRight White. This is because to really put down white people in Duworld, you have to prove that they are a tiny percentage of world population which consumes way too much (disregard what it contributes) and wages too much war (disregard the police factor and prosperity that comes from it) , so you never hear Dummies refer to Caucasians.

Indeed, if you use the word Caucasian, Negro, and Mongoloid (God forbid Oriental) then you are a racist. You are a racist because these are offensive terms. Forget the fact that they are clinical terms and specific, because that is the true objection. Why? Damned if I know. But they want to call people "Europeans, Asians, and Africans" even though these aren't racial designations.