Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 " Abbas: No Jews In Jerusalem in The Future Palestinian State !" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Abbas: No room for Israelis in Palestinian state

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas announced on Saturday that when a Palestinian state is established, it would have no Israelis in it. “We have frankly said, and always will say, if there is an independent Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital, we won’t agree to the presence of one Israeli in it,” Abbas told reporters in Ramallah.
    (Snip)
    “We are ready to go to peace on the basis of international legitimacy and the road map, which we have accepted, as well as the Arab peace initiative,” Abbas said. “But when a Palestinian state is established, it w

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=200935

where are our palestinian apologists?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    where are our palestinian apologists?
    Sitting in his gun room with the ugly carpet talking to himself about his moral clarity (which is neither).
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Bleda
    I don't deny his Jew-hatred and desire for a 'Judenrein' Palestine, but in this case he's saying "Israelis", not "Jews."

Quote Originally Posted by Bleda View Post
    I don't deny his Jew-hatred and desire for a 'Judenrein' Palestine, but in this case he's saying "Israelis", not "Jews."
    That is correct , i don't think I have ever heard him refer to other than Israelis although he is so derogatory toward them that I don't think it really matters.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Right. The whole "palestinian" canard has worked out so well for those sand pirates so far.

There will be a point when modern humanity will get fed up with the vestigial and festering appendage that is represented by these dune baboons and amputate it. It is simply a matter of time.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Right. The whole "palestinian" canard has worked out so well for those sand pirates so far.

There will be a point when modern humanity will get fed up with the vestigial and festering appendage that is represented by these dune baboons and amputate it. It is simply a matter of time.
    Even a baboon has enough sense not to conduct suicide attacks.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=28222

(yes, it's wnd- even a broken clock)

Bleda
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That is correct , i don't think I have ever heard him refer to other than Israelis although he is so derogatory toward them that I don't think it really matters.
    He has said some horrible things about Jews, but, like I said, in this case he said Israelis, not Jews (although sometimes when Palestinians say 'Israelis', it's a euphemism for 'Jews'), and Salam Fayyad, the PM of the PA, has said Palestinian Jews will enjoy all the rights as other Palestinians. It doesn't really matter, though. Jews would be dumb to live in a Palestinian state; they'd never feel (or be) safe.

Bleda
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=28222

(yes, it's wnd- even a broken clock)
    That's always been their goal, whether they're Islamists or Arab nationalists. To them, Palestine, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, etc. are all part of a single entity.