Thread: We misunderestimated him: Bush sells 2m copies in a month - took Clinton 6 years

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I accidentally responded to you a couple of posts ago. Don't feel it's necessary to establish a relationship with me. I think you're a douchebag.
    At least a douche bag knows the right orifice to enter.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Nova is an enema of the people!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I accidentally responded to you a couple of posts ago. Don't feel it's necessary to establish a relationship with me. I think you're a douchebag.
    A relationship with you? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I'm normal you deviant waste of skin...you are not...no way in hell I want a "relationship" with a lying shitbird like you.

As for "accidentally" responding to me? Another lie from a lying sack of shit. I have you nailed down with the truth about you and your faux conservatism and you know it.
    Last edited by Zathras; 12-27-2010 at 09:21 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    At least a douche bag knows the right orifice to enter.
    Well that's one of the things that happens when you have a head full of bad wiring. You put your male reproductive organ in where human waste on another male comes out and think it's ok.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Resident Grump
    I don't own any of the books mentioned. Not by Obama, not by Clinton, and not by Bush. By the time these people leave office, I know all I need to know about them and have had enough.
    Translation: I am not going to read the book but make half assed assumptions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Translation: I am not going to read the book but make half assed assumptions.
    IMO, in most cases an autobiography, no matter who it's by, is self promoting propaganda and coming from the most biased source possible.

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    IMO, in most cases an autobiography, no matter who it's by, is self promoting propaganda and coming from the most biased source possible.
    On the other hand they come from the only source that actually knows what the subject's thoughts and intentions truly were.

NeunElfer SuperMod hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FBIGuy View Post
    On the other hand they come from the only source that actually knows what the subject's thoughts and intentions truly were.
    True. You're both right, I'd say.

In this instance, the former president does admit to some lapses in judgement, which belies the pure propaganda concept.
    His writing style is fairly sparse, yet quite engaging. So far, it is an interesting read.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.