Thread: This is freaking me out

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1 This is freaking me out 
    Senior Member Madisonian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Peoples Democratic Socialist Republic of Michiganistanovia
    Posts
    2,410
    Lions 34, Miami 27
    3 in a row, 2 consecutive road wins.

    All we need now is a Republican Party that actually upholds the Constitution and I will know that this is truly Bizarro World.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Madisonian View Post
    Lions 34, Miami 27
    3 in a row, 2 consecutive road wins.

    All we need now is a Republican Party that actually upholds the Constitution and I will know that this is truly Bizarro World.


    I've already bought my tickets to next year's Super Bowl! :D
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member Madisonian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Peoples Democratic Socialist Republic of Michiganistanovia
    Posts
    2,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    I've already bought my tickets to next year's Super Bowl! :D
    So have most of the Lions.:D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,029
    God its so bad that if lions win 3 in a row they think they are going to win the SB? lol

    Let me know when they win 10 games in a year i might get intrested
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,336
    Not that big a surprise. The Dolphins are 1-7 at home this year.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Resident Grandpa marv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shell Knob, MO
    Posts
    2,939
    What's so amazing? Check out how the Chiefs turned things around since last year!
    http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

    THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    God its so bad that if lions win 3 in a row they think they are going to win the SB? lol

    Let me know when they win 10 games in a year i might get intrested




    GRRRRRRRR #^$^$@#@@#^$^%#^#^!!!!!!!!!!!
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,336
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    What's so amazing? Check out how the Chiefs turned things around since last year!
    How about the Rams? 1-15 last season and if they win or tie next Sunday, they win the division and host a playoff game...all with a rookie QB.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    How about the Rams? 1-15 last season and if they win or tie next Sunday, they win the division and host a playoff game...all with a rookie QB.
    and a losing record
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •