Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 "Huge Woman Eats Her Way To An Early 30,000 Calorie Death ." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Stuffed! The 30,000-calorie Christmas Feast Eaten by the World's Fattest Mum in One Two-Hour Sitting

A (Gigantic) New Jersey (Whale of a ) woman who hopes to become the fattest woman in the world got 30,000 calories closer to her 1,000lb goal with a festive feast that could have fed dozens of revellers.

46-stone (644 lb) Donna Simpson, sitting in a reinforced metal chair, chowed down on the world's biggest Christmas dinner as she ate for two straight hours on Saturday.

The single mother-of-two tucked into two 25lb turkeys, two maple-glazed hams, 15lbs of potatoes (10lbs roast, 5lbs mashed), five loaves of bread, five pounds of herb stuffing, four pints of gravy, four pints of cranberry dressing and an astonishing 20lbs of vegetables.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-sitting.html

No way!:eek:
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

She is already a record holder as the words fattest mother. Wow. I was thinking "someone fucked that?!" Then I saw the picture of her daughter. And I know some black guys like their women thick but damn. But in all seriousness, this woman is a slug. A parasite. Why do I get the feeling she's on public assistance of some kind(food stamps, medicaid)? And then she makes this idiotic statement:
    'It makes people happy, and I'm not harming anyone.'
    Um, yeah it is. It's hurting your child you fat pig.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

4. #4 Stuffed! The 30,000-calorie Christmas feast eaten by the world's fattest mum 
    Stuffed! The 30,000-calorie Christmas feast eaten by the world's fattest mum in ONE two-hour sitting

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 4:23 PM on 27th December 2010

A New Jersey woman who hopes to become the fattest woman in the world got 30,000 calories closer to her 1,000lb goal with a festive feast that could have fed dozens of revellers.

46-stone Donna Simpson, sitting in a reinforced metal chair, chowed down on the world's biggest Christmas dinner as she ate for two straight hours on Saturday.

The single mother-of-two tucked into two 25lb turkeys, two maple-glazed hams, 15lbs of potatoes (10lbs roast, 5lbs mashed), five loaves of bread, five pounds of herb stuffing, four pints of gravy, four pints of cranberry dressing and an astonishing 20lbs of vegetables.

Donna's at 30,000 calories in her two-hour Christmas feast -- as much as many people eat over the course of two WEEKS. Here she is earlier this year snacking on McDonalds

After polishing off her enormous main course, she still had room for dessert and ate a 'salad' made of marshmallow, cream cheese, whipped cream and cookies. Donna's two children, Devin, 14, and Jacqueline, three, enjoyed a more modest feast.

The 5'2 Donna defended her £150 meal, saying: 'I eat as much as I want, whenever I want but at this time of year I really go all out.

'Christmas should give you carte blanche to do whatever you want.'

Donna, who insists she is healthy, told the Sunday Mirror: 'People who feel guilty about eating are hilarious.'
    This has to be a publicity stunt. There is no way anybody could eat all that in 2 hours. :eek:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz19R1te5qk

how does she wipe her ass?

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    You had to go there didn't you?
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

Who cares what she does with a stick and sponge.

I still say there's no way she ate that much. I don't see how it would be physically possible. Just the vegetables alone came in at 20 pounds. :eek:

She drags her butt on the lawn.
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    She has a power driven right angle extension wand with a rear view mirror !

I bet Hamps would like some of that!:D