Thread: "Whats Wrong With America? "The power of The Union Stagehands Makes $290K a Year !"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Hey, people can barely survive on $290k in Manhattan!!!! :D
    Don't be ridiculous. No one needs more than three hundred square feet to live in, anyway. The rest is just wasted excess! :D
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Look at all this envy.
    I'm not envious. I actually kinda feel bad for these guys.

Ever wonder why theater tickets are so expensive? Well, here ya go. Theater is getting hit hard during this recession, and doesn't matter what your union demands if there are no venues for you to work! Imagine if the only thing on your resume is "I got paid 300k for moving chairs around." These guys are pretty screwed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Just calling them as I see them !Are you employing the standard progressive call for a civil discourse after playing every dirty card in your arsenal ? I have come to the conclusion that your brand of politics is geared to destroying our Great country and that you have little love for America as it now stands. You are intent on either its change or it's destruction.Rather like the old sixties hippie cry 'America...Change It Or Lose It !'
    Well said and if Americans do not get off their ass and fight against the economic and social policies of Obama and the Democrats, we will become a Banana Republic that will slowly but surely sink into a black hole.