Thread: OBAMA bin BIDEN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 OBAMA bin BIDEN 
    *SNICKER*

I smell a bumper sticker and T-shirt opportunity :D

(c) aerojarod 2008
    I'll license the slogan for a 60/40 split of profits.

Power CUer
    It will sell well to the juvenile and bigoted. Go for it. You'll make a fortune, since there are plenty of juvenile, bigoted people around.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    It will sell well to the juvenile and bigoted. Go for it. You'll make a fortune, since there are plenty of juvenile, bigoted people around.
    Yep. And it won't help the real case against Obama. It will just be considered racist.

Linda: where are you in NOVA? My friend lives on the Orange Line in Ballston.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Yep. And it won't help the real case against Obama. It will just be considered racist.

Linda: where are you in NOVA? My friend lives on the Orange Line in Ballston.
    I'm not going to be very specific on a message board, but I'm also somewhere near the Orange Line, farther out.

I know it's Monday, but sheesh! Take a chill pill.

Been there, done that and the've been on order since Saturday. :)

I like to shoot people with my CANON.

Power CUer
    As I said, considering the audience for which it's intended, it will do well.

Quote Originally Posted by Full-Auto View Post
    Been there, done that and the've been on order since Saturday. :)

Can't view from here at work... but regardless: Great minds think alike!

My hand-made NObama '08 got some good stares up in Vermont this weekend. :D

I'm not going to be very specific on a message board, but I'm also somewhere near the Orange Line, farther out.
    Sorry. I didn't mean to pry especially on a message board. I was just psyched to see that you were from a place I had visited. My friend is in that trendy area of Ballston: 3 grand condos, Starbucks and mall area. It was built for yuppies. She doesn't like to use her car and spends most of her time going back and forth on the Metro. The Metro can be really annoying, though. We traveled the Orange Line into Foggy Bottom (I still can't believe that's really the name of a place!) and people were coughing and shoving. I wanted to wear a mask and gloves.

Eyelids
    Haha Elspeth is stalking.

As for "Obama bin Biden" heres my $.02: Put them everywhere. And by everywhere I mean on the backs of public busses, spray painted on boxcars, maybe a buy a few billboards off major highways and definitely get some of those planes that fly around with banners attached to the backs of them. I want all 300 million Americans to be fully familiar with the phrase Obama bin Biden by November 4th.

Almost no blunder by McCain or feat by Obama could help the Obama/Biden ticket more than "Obama bin Biden"... this will be great. I'm actually gonna save the jpeg of Rebel Yell's picture and print out some stuff to hand out when I go to IN and MO in the next couple of weeks.