1. #1 Pavlov's dog had nothing on DUers 
    Pavlov: "DING!" = *salivate*

DU: "Palin" = *rabid, irrational freak-out over something they claim they not only don't care about, but also don't want to hear about*

To wit:

Aviation Pro (1000+ posts) Mon Dec-27-10 02:44 PM
    Original message
    Bristol Palin heads to college....

Edited on Mon Dec-27-10 02:49 PM by Aviation Pro
    ...at the top party school of the nation - ASU. Not going to say it, nope.

Bristol Palin headed to Arizona State University?

Watch out Meghan McCain, another high-profile political daughter is apparently planning to make her home in Arizona.

Bristol Palin, daughter of onetime vice presidential candidate/conservative darling Sarah Palin and a recent "Dancing with the Stars" runner-up herself, plans to enroll at Arizona State University, according to TMZ.

On Friday, news broke that Palin bought a $172,000 five-bedroom home in Maricopa, Ariz., from a North Dakota couple in early December.

"I'm not sure why she wanted to buy that home, but we are real happy for her," previous owner Michael Smith told The Arizona Republic.

TMZ speculates that Palin chose the home because of its proximity to the Arizona State University school of broadcasting.

If true, Palin will totally outshine Maricopa's other celebrity resident (as per Wikipedia): Antony Hämäläinen: lead singer of melodic death metal band Nightrage. Though he definitely wins the "most umlauts in my last name" game.

On edit and keeping with the math motif: I wonder how she did in algebra?
    These are the very same people who swear up and down they don't ever want to hear the name "Palin" again, and there is not a single day that can go by on that site without at least five different threads about one or more of the Palin clan getting started, and every one of them turns into a 100-post burndown.

damntexdem (1000+ posts) Mon Dec-27-10 02:46 PM
    Response to Original message
    1. I wonder how many she will attend, and whether she'll finish.

Hey, maybe she'll do better than her mother and actually learn something.
    I'd say Sarah Palin has learned to play every single one of you like a cheap guitar. Mere mention of her name sends you all into anaphylaxis that is beyond compare.

lpbk2713 (1000+ posts) Mon Dec-27-10 03:22 PM
    16. She may not be there for long.

She may find there are too many non-whites there just as Mommy did in Hawaii.
    CTyankee (1000+ posts) Mon Dec-27-10 03:39 PM
    22. THE question is: will Bristol be able to keep her "acquired" chastity at ASU?

She says no sex til marriage. But it will be a media firestorm if she "fails" to keep her purity...I can see the headline in the Enquirer now "I slept with Bristol Palin!" Some guy will get his 15 minutes of fame off of that...
    We can certainly expect some Leftist dirt-worshiper to try to pull some stunt like that.
    nmbluesky (1000+ posts) Mon Dec-27-10 03:55 PM
    25. question...

How does she attended ASU..
    she is drop out high school.. how she does that?

because of the Palin?
    FAIL!

And, by far, the classiest of all:

Richard Steele (1000+ posts) Mon Dec-27-10 03:08 PM
    11. Is she gonna have to change schools 5 times to trade blowjobs for credits like her mom did?

Don't even give me that look: Y'all know damn well
    that's how that crazy moran got her "degree".

Keep it classy, Leftists. Keep it classy.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

I don't get the visceral, personal, psycho-sexual hatred of this woman.

I'm sorry. I really don't get it. So she's a little f*ck you to the GOP aristocracy. And the media. And her haters. She's got that wierd upper-midwestern nasal whine and reminds you of Peggy Hill.So she quit after three quarters of her term. So she's pretty.

Does that really warrant the . . .verbal gang-rape that takes place when her name is mentioned? If Sarah Palin was a Democrat, DU'd want her face on f'n Mount Rushmore. Or at least in the Washington mall.

And she IS a great repellent if I want to get rid of a guy sometimes. It's creepy.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post

I'm sorry. I really don't get it. So she's a little f*ck you to the GOP aristocracy. And the media. And her haters. She's got that wierd upper-midwestern nasal whine and reminds you of Peggy Hill.So she quit after three quarters of her term. So she's pretty.

Does that really warrant the . . .verbal gang-rape that takes place when her name is mentioned? If Sarah Palin was a Democrat, DU'd want her face on f'n Mount Rushmore. Or at least in the Washington mall.

And she IS a great repellent if I want to get rid of a guy sometimes. It's creepy.

~QC
    That's pretty much it in a nutshell Q. She's not a Democrat. She's not a dyed in the wool feminist. She goes against everything they believe a woman should be. Pretty much the same as they think of blacks. Palin, like conservative blacks, strayed off the plantation and to DUmmies, this is a big no no. I mean, she hunts, can dress a moose, makes moose stew, she's pro life, etc. As for her quitting the governorship, she didn't do it because the job was too hard. She did it because of the leftist attack machine bringing bullshit charges against her, which she beat by the way, and fighting these took away from her job as governor so they can blame themselves for that.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    That's pretty much it in a nutshell Q. She's not a Democrat. She's not a dyed in the wool feminist. She goes against everything they believe a woman should be. Pretty much the same as they think of blacks. Palin, like conservative blacks, strayed off the plantation and to DUmmies, this is a big no no. I mean, she hunts, can dress a moose, makes moose stew, she's pro life, etc. As for her quitting the governorship, she didn't do it because the job was too hard. She did it because of the leftist attack machine bringing bullshit charges against her, which she beat by the way, and fighting these took away from her job as governor so they can blame themselves for that.
    Didn't she have to pay for her own lawyer to defend her from the ethics charges? So even if she did win them all she would have gone broke to do so. Resigning was the smart thing to do.

nmbluesky (1000+ posts) Mon Dec-27-10 03:55 PM
    25. question...

How does she attended ASU..Check that subject verb agreement there genius.
    she is drop out high school That would be "a" as in: "she is a drop out",,,,,,genius.. how she does that? How DOES she do that? Genius

because of the Palin?

Richard Steele (1000+ posts) Mon Dec-27-10 03:08 PM
    11. Is she gonna have to change schools 5 times to trade blowjobs for credits like her mom did?

Don't even give me that look: Y'all know damn well
    that's how that crazy moran got her "degree".
    Nice. Moron cannot spell "moron" correctly.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    For me, it's the accent and the unmedicated crazy bitch look in her eyes. I would dislike Sarah Palin instantly, even if she weren't political.

Now Tonya Harding, I have come to love. So perhaps it is context.

The accent has to go. It's the reason I can't date Canadians.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Nice. Moron cannot spell "moron" correctly.
    It's deliberate.

http://www.beersteak.com/tag/get-a-brain-moran/

Quote Originally Posted by hoplophobe View Post
    Didn't she have to pay for her own lawyer to defend her from the ethics charges? So even if she did win them all she would have gone broke to do so. Resigning was the smart thing to do.
    It's more than that. Not only did she have to pay out of her own pocket for her own defense, the state of Alaska is mandated to press these pointless investigations no matter how ludicrous. It was also costing the state a fortune to run errands for quixotic moonbats and their pipe dreams of someday finding that some made-up bullshit of theirs would somehow come true.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    For me, it's the accent and the unmedicated crazy bitch look in her eyes. I would dislike Sarah Palin instantly, even if she weren't political.

Now Tonya Harding, I have come to love. So perhaps it is context.

The accent has to go. It's the reason I can't date Canadians.
    I know what unmedicated Crazy Bitch looks like... Sarah isn't quite it. I'm being totally objective here.

Maybe it is context.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Well aware, thanks.

Usually the word is italicized or in quotation marks when deliberate. You assume too much if you believe this moonbat really knows how to spell.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand