Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 HHHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! You can't make this stuff up! 
    LMAO! Self-pwn3d:

Hawkeye-X (1000+ posts) Tue Dec-28-10 01:04 PM
    Original message
    The rich has too much money. Thusly, they are destroying themselves.

I'm sick and tired of hearing about our public school being on the attack. I am a product of a public school system, and I'm just fine. Money that should be spent on hiring people are being spent overseas and nothing is coming back. It's past time to raise the taxes on the rich, PLUS another raise on the capital gains - that was one of Chimp's biggest mistake was removing the tax on the capital gains - it is not DOUBLE TAXATION by any means.

It's time for the rich, and way past time for them to start caring about the country. Any rich corporation that spends money overseas, needs to be taxed HEAVILY in import tariffs, discouraging them from importing, but bringing back jobs to the States.

It's past time to end NAFTA, CAFTA, and any other -FTA out there. It's no longer free trade, because it does not benefit us. It's Clinton's biggest mistake to date (and still is).

If the rich wants to look good in the papers, then it needs to grow the fuck up and start bringing back jobs right now. I want to see Obama sign an EO ordering heavy tax on the rich to bring back jobs. Give them initatives to grow jobs here in the United States. Then we would have not to worry where our next paycheck is coming from for years to come. Make it a law that if a job has to go overseas, then the corporation has to pay a heavy fine and taxed until the job comes back.
    OK.

*snicker*

Setting aside the HORRENDOUSLY idiotic economic "argument" here, there's just a special kind of delicious in a post in which some guy randomly says that he's a product of the public school system and he came out just fine is so rife with grammar errors that it's damn near incomprehensible.

"I are from the publik skuls. I reads gud and I's riting more gooder every day!"
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    "I are from the publik skuls. I reads gud and I's riting more gooder every day!"
    I just snotted up pot roast. WTF?

hahahahahahahaahahaaahahahahahahahahahahaha
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

I want to see Obama sign an EO ordering heavy tax on the rich to bring back jobs.
    DUmmie must have skipped the part in civics class that discussed who has the power to tax. That or his school skipped that in favor of learning about Kwanzaa.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    That is absolutely classic, Adam. :D
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Good one. These are the DUmmies that are so easily led by the self appointed elitist morons running our country. DUmb doesn't even know they are DUmb. DUh!:eek:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I saw this one in work today and figured someone would beat me to it. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

It HAS to be a mole (and a beginner mole at that)...or an 11 year old.
    I refuse to believe anyone that fucking stupid can legally operate a motor vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenotime
    7. The government needs to take the money from the rich to make sure the jobs are fair.
    :p

Could be he's heard about our dummie of the year award, and that is his resume. :D

Obamanaut (1000+ posts) Tue Dec-28-10 10:40 PM
    Response to Original message

1. The public school system is not what it should/could be, and throwing money at it will not correct the dificiencies.
    I can't figure out if this guy is subtly making fun, or is serious.