1. #1 Skinny Jeans, Adult Films, Human Excrement (crap) Sell 'like Hot Cakes' in N.Korea 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    SKINNY jeans, adult films and human excrement are among some of the most wanted items for consumers in North Korea.

Kim Young-soo, a professor at Seoul's Sogang University who has interviewed several recent defectors from the Communist country, said that the items were selling "like hot cakes".

Other popular items sold in North Korea included TV dramas and instant noodles, he said.

Yonhap news agency reported that shops began selling human excrement to deal with acute shortages of fertiliser in North Korea."Each household used to use human excrement as fertilizer, but because it's hard to keep up with the amount, human manure shops showed up at markets," Professor Kim said.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...rom=public_rss

Fabulous Poster
    Great. God only knows what the next epidemic to come from something like that will be.

Well, since they're all starving to death, the skinny jeans makes some sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Great. God only knows what the next epidemic to come from something like that will be.
    Orientals have been using human crap as fertilizer for years.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Well, since they're all starving to death, the skinny jeans makes some sense.
    Skinny jeans remain stupid, even on an emaciated person. When I was starving to death, I wore heavy wool Mexican gangster pants with pleats. It was the only time I could wear pleats... or size 30. I still couldn't get into those 28's.

Skinny jeans remain stupid, even on an emaciated person. When I was starving to death, I wore heavy wool Mexican gangster pants with pleats. It was the only time I could wear pleats... or size 30. I still couldn't get into those 28's.
    I got rid of my skinny jeans a couple of years ago when I saw college students wearing them on the university campus. A fashion trend is never so dead as when it hits a hipster hive. ;)

Lipedema ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Orientals have been using human crap as fertilizer for years.
    Milorganite fertilizer is processed from a sewage plant in Milwaukee WI and is used on golf course greens and ornamental plants.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Milorganite fertilizer is processed from a sewage plant in Milwaukee WI and is used on golf course greens and ornamental plants.
    Sewage sludge is mostly inert matter with most of the bacteria leached out and dead.Human waste is loaded with bacteria and If you use it on a vegetable garden Montezuma's revenge will pay you a visit you wont soon forget !