Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If Charlie can call us "tea Baggers," does that mean Whites can now say "N****r?;)
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    If Charlie can call us "tea Baggers," does that mean Whites can now say "N****r?;)
    Teabagging is strictly a "do" word.
    N----- is arguably a "do" word but is banned because of it being a "be" word.
    So the answer is "Sure, go ahead, but wait until I charge up the vidcam"

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Teabagging is strictly a "do" word.
    N----- is arguably a "do" word but is banned because of it being a "be" word.
    So the answer is "Sure, go ahead, but wait until I charge up the vidcam"
    I see. It is ok for some to be more equal than others.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I see. It is ok for some to be more equal than others.
    I like calling people names as much as the next person, but it's hardly an imposition that we don't call a group of people who have been systematically discriminated against for centuries by the name under which most of that discrimination has taken place.

If you dislike Charlie Rangel because he's a liar or untrustworthy, then call him a liar or untrustworthy. Why would you want to bring you\r own credibility down by calling him a racial epithet?

It's like illegal aliens. Call them by their proper designation and you have a point, go off on some tear about spicks and you've blown it, especially when you're talking to a pure wasp with a half Colombian child.

I like calling people names as much as the next person, but it's hardly an imposition that we don't call a group of people who have been systematically discriminated against for centuries by the name under which most of that discrimination has taken place.

If you dislike Charlie Rangel because he's a liar or untrustworthy, then call him a liar or untrustworthy. Why would you want to bring you\r own credibility down by calling him a racial epithet?

It's like illegal aliens. Call them by their proper designation and you have a point, go off on some tear about spicks and you've blown it, especially when you're talking to a pure wasp with a half Colombian child.
    I don't and I didn't. Why do you ASSume such? I asked a rhetorical question to point out that Charlie is a hypocrite. Clear enough for you?

Oh, don't you dare ASSume such an idiotic and false thing about me again you piece of fecal covered butt ribbon. You know NOTHING about me.:mad:
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand

You mean like 'undocumented'?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.