Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Lawsuit: "Obama not eligible to run for President" 
    Power CUer
    www.Obamacrimes.com

This is weird, but I thought I'd pass it along anyway. This guy is seeking an injunction against Obama's nomination:

Philip J. Berg, Esq. Files Federal Lawsuit Requesting Obama Be Removed as a Candidate as he does not meet the Qualifications for President

Suit filed 08/21/08, No. 08-cv-4083

Philip J. Berg, Esquire stated in his lawsuit that Senator Obama:

1. Is not a natural-born citizen; and/or

2. Lost his citizenship when he was adopted in Indonesia; and/or

3. Has dual loyalties because of his citizenship with Kenya and Indonesia.

Berg stated: “I filed this action at this time to avoid the obvious problems that will occur when the Republican Party raises these issues after Obama is nominated.

There have been numerous questions raised about Obama’s background with no satisfactory answers. The questions that I have addressed include, but are not limited to:

1. Where was Obama born? Hawaii; an island off of Hawaii; Kenya; Canada; or ?

2. Was he a citizen of Kenya, Indonesia and/or Canada?

3. What was the early childhood of Obama in Hawaii; in Kenya; in Indonesia when he was adopted; and later, back to Hawaii?

4. An explanation as to the various names utilized by Obama that include: Barack Hussein Obama; Barry Soetoro; Barry Obama; Barack Dunham; and Barry Dunham.

5. Illinois Bar Application – Obama fails to acknowledge use of names other than Barack Hussein Obama, a blatant lie.

If Obama can prove U.S. citizenship, we still have the issue of muti-citizenship with responsibilities owed to and allegance to other countries.

Berg continued:

fraudulent candidacy and cheated legitimately eligible natural born citizens from competing in a fair process and the supporters of their citizen choice for the nomination...
    More at the link.

It's weird and probably will be thrown out of court, but it's bizarre enough to be amusing. :)

:D I'd LOVE to see this make some headway. It's a just a dream, of course. But I'd love it!
    He asks some very good questions.
    And Obama isn't forthcoming with the answers.
    And the liberal press doesn't seem to care to find the answers.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    :D I'd LOVE to see this make some headway. It's a just a dream, of course. But I'd love it!
    He asks some very good questions.
    And Obama isn't forthcoming with the answers.
    And the liberal press doesn't seem to care to find the answers.
    I feel like sending it somewhere, but I don't know who would take it seriously.

My list of places that I send this stuff to -

FOX
    CNN
    No Quarter
    Newsmax
    Steve Quayle

I don't bother with MSNBC. They all drank too much kool-aide.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    www.Obamacrimes.com

This is weird, but I thought I'd pass it along anyway. This guy is seeking an injunction against Obama's nomination:

More at the link.

It's weird and probably will be thrown out of court, but it's bizarre enough to be amusing. :)
    I think there is some credibility to it.After all some Democrats have sued MC Cain as not being an American citizen by virtue of his Panamanian birth on an American military base !Obamas birth is much more highly suspect .They can't/will not provide an original birth certificate.He has proven dual citizenship which alone disqualifies him.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    My list of places that I send this stuff to -

FOX
    CNN
    No Quarter
    Newsmax
    Steve Quayle

I don't bother with MSNBC. They all drank too much kool-aide.
    Because they'll actually listen to you?! HAHA.

This is great, I love you guys and how delusional you are.

A liberal on another forum posted the following about this lawsuit:
    Guess what...this conversation is moot. Here's the Order just filed by the Court. I ran the case on Pacer and here it is:

ORDER THAT UPON CONSIDERATION OF PLAINITFF'S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER (DOC. NO. 2) AND AFTER HAVING A HEARING IN OPEN COURT IT IS ORDERED THAT THE MOTION IS DENIED. SIGNED BY HONORABLE R. BARCLAY SURRICK ON 8/22/08. 8/22/08 ENTERED AND COPIES FAXED FROM CHAMBERS. (jpd) (Entered: 08/22/2008)
    and this:

I copied the order okay, but the Motion was 5 pages and the web site wouldn't let me copy and paste. I had to download the Motion, and I can't translate it to the forum. If you send me an email address, I will send it to you. The prayer for the Court reads:

WHEREFORE, Plaintiff respectfully prays that this Court:

A. Grant Plaintiff's Motion for a Temporary Restraining order prohibiting Barack H. Obama from running for the Office of President of the United States;
    B. Grant Plaintiff's Motion for a Temporary Restraining Order enjoining Defendant, The Democratic Committee from nominating Defendant Barack H. Obama as the Democratic Nominee; and
    C. Grant Plaintiff such other and further relief as the Court deems just and proper. [Note to Linda: this statement is in the prayer for every motion ever filed before any Court.]

Respectfully Submitted,
    Philip J. Bert, Esquire
    Attorney in Pro Se

Here's the Judge's Order entered today [I was able to copy that okay, but it was only 1 page]:

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
    FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
    PHILLIP J. BERG, ESQ :

Plaintiff, : CIVIL ACTION NO. 08-cv-4083
    :
    v. ::

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, et. al. :

Defendant. :

ORDER

AND NOW, this 22nd day of August, 2008, upon consideration of Plaintiff’s Motion for
    a Temporary Restraining Order, (Doc. No. 2), and after a hearing in open court, it is ORDERED
    that the Motion is DENIED.

IT IS SO ORDERED.

BY THE COURT:

Here's the link, however, you need an account to access: http://www.paed.uscourts.gov/

I don't know if this ends it or if it is just another step in the process of the lawsuit....

It hit DU on Friday

DU link

and here

And I posted it here before the weekend, didn't get any hits on it.
    Hello, welcome to the United States of America.
    Please press 1 for English. If you can't please press 2 to disconnect until you learn how to speak English. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by GenYConservative View Post
    And I posted it here before the weekend, didn't get any hits on it.
    Sorry I missed it....