Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Sorry I missed it....
    Me too! I would have kicked it if I had seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by GenYConservative View Post
    And I posted it here before the weekend, didn't get any hits on it.
    I missed it too. Obie is chock full of arrogance when he refuses to produce his birth certificate. The Democrats harrassed McCain, and having nothing to hide, he gave them the BC. Obie needs to do the same.

Sonnabend
    Because they'll actually listen to you?! HAHA.
    A judge did, and it was heard in court.The case was heard and adjudicated accordingly.

My guess is that there will be others.

This is great, I love you guys and how delusional you are.
    I wouldn't get too complacent, Blinky, this was heard by a small district court...if another is filed in a higher court, it will be mentioned.

If they were to file for subpoena of his records, that would get a LOT of attention. He would have to give good reason as to why he should not comply with said subpoena..or be held in contempt.

Or a writ of mandamus. Or an FOI request..or an appeal to the Circuit Court to appeal the motion denial , and force a hearing. Under a Writ of Certiorari, the District Court judge would be required to submit his ruling, and his reasons for denial..and that can then be overturned.

And then the game really starts..

You have no idea just how much trouble the courts can be for Obama, if someone really decides to push the issue.

Again, Eyecysts, I seem to know far more than you do..which is not surprising, considering you're probably a piss poor student who sleeps in class.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 08-26-2008 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    A judge did, and it was heard in court.The case was heard and adjudicated accordingly.

I wouldn't get too complacent, Blinky, this was heard by a small district court...if another is filed in a higher court, it will be mentioned.

If they were to file for subpoena of his records, that would get a LOT of attention. He would have to give good reason as to why he should not comply with said subpoena..or be held in contempt.

Or a writ of mandamus. Or an FOI request..or an appeal to the Circuit Court to appeal the motion denial , and force a hearing. Under a Writ of Certiorari, the District Court judge would be required to submit his ruling, and his reasons for denial..and that can then be overturned.

You have no idea just how much trouble the courts can be for Obama, if someone really decides to push the issue.

Again, Eyecysts, I seem to know far more than you do..which is not surprising, considering you're probably a piss poor student who sleeps in class.
    If they are going to do this they had better get started, the Messiah will be crowned in a few short days.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post

I try to keep myself calm reading your posts, because the act is so thinly vieled and flimsy that I'm shocked you think you can consistently pull it off (despite the fact that you fail miserably quite often, as evidenced above).

I'm ignoring your legal jargon, becuase the only reason you're using it is to act like you know what you're talking about. From what I understand out of it all you're doing is reiterating an obvious point made earlier or outlining a common-sense court procedure but just making it sound complicated because of your ego. Whatever.

The courts aren't going to be a problem for Obama, and nobody is going to really push the issue. Nobody of prominence is going to risk their reputation on a rumor, remember the last time you guys thought you were onto something? I believe it had to do with Michelle Obama and "whitey"?

You blew it with that fiasco, guys like Hannity who are usually on your side wound up looking like idiots (hardly uncommon...) so it would be difficult to expect them to make the same mistake again.

Sonnabend
    I try to keep myself calm reading your posts, because the act is so thinly vieled and flimsy that I'm shocked you think you can consistently pull it off (despite the fact that you fail miserably quite often, as evidenced above).
    Can I have that in english?

The courts aren't going to be a problem for Obama, and nobody is going to really push the issue.
    ...I wouldn't be so sure about that. You have no idea what will happen tomorrow.Neither do I. But unlike you, I have enough sense to realise that if I can think of this...someone else can.

Contingencies and possible outcomes..we studied this as part of disaster planning.

Lesson one, young student..the four most fatal words in the english language are "It cant happen here"

Nobody of prominence is going to risk their reputation on a rumor, remember the last time you guys thought you were onto something? I believe it had to do with Michelle Obama and "whitey"?
    Oh, its early days yet. Lots more to come.

You blew it with that fiasco, guys like Hannity who are usually on your side wound up looking like idiots (hardly uncommon...) so it would be difficult to expect them to make the same mistake again.
    You poor fool...all you have seen are the opening comments in what will probably be one of the bloodiest, most acrimonious and certainly one of the hardest hitting election campaigns of the last thirty years.

Nasty? That wont even begin to describe the shit that's about to hit the fan.

From Today's news:

The civil suit filed by Berg will be reviewed by the U.S. Federal Election Commission, according to Patty Hartman, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.

Sonnabend
    Nobody of prominence is going to risk their reputation on a rumor
    Oh dear :D:D

Power CUer
    Now, it's getting interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Now, it's getting interesting.
    Tonight's speech by Hillary will be very interesting. Is there a procedure established if Obama is disqualified after he's officially nominated?