Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 103
  1. #11  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Do you happen to know what sectors gained jobs, and what sectors lost jobs, and in what geographic areas each occurred?
    Yes , I do , now go play.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    Yes , I do , now go play.
    Well, what are they? Please list them here. It's your argument, back it up.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    so blinded by hate you can't even see the truth.
    Daily Kos supported by George Soris is one of the most anti-American assholes in this country. He hates everything about this country. Next time, quote a reliable source.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    Yes , I do , now go play.
    No you don't. You can't provide the answer because your liberal source didn't provide the talking points. You are a liar. Now prove me wrong. Go ahead, use Google and act like you didn't, nobody's looking.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Daily Kos supported by George Soris is one of the most anti-American assholes in this country. He hates everything about this country. Next time, quote a reliable source.


    The poll was done by Opinion research for CNN.

    Jeeeesh , I would have thought your reading skills would be better by now , oh well , total fail.
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 12-30-2010 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Clean it up now!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    Yes , I do , now go play.
    Answer him' it is for your own good!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Well, what are they? Please list them here. It's your argument, back it up.
    I could post some FACTS from the BLS or the CBO , but you would reject them , so why should I bother ?

    Is the CBO and BLS a credible source ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    I could post some FACTS from the BLS or the CBO , but you would reject them , so why should I bother ?

    Is the CBO and BLS a credible source ?
    Funny... I was just looking at the BLS and they said unemployment rates went up.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    I could post some FACTS from the BLS or the CBO , but you would reject them , so why should I bother ?

    Is the CBO and BLS a credible source ?
    Take the time to spell them for those of us that don't live on liberal sites.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Funny... I was just looking at the BLS and they said unemployment rates went up.
    Is the BLS and CBO a credible source ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •