Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I can't believe I just wasted several minutes reading this.
    This thread added zero to my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I can't believe I just wasted several minutes reading this.
    This thread added zero to my life.
    It added a reminder to me about why the "Banned from a Conservative Board for Shouting DA TROOF" moonbat badge is so hard to earn, while bannings from lib boards for not goosestepping in line properly fall like confetti on New Year's Eve. (and added one more post toward 1000 )
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

I finally put the retard on ignore. He refuses to answer questions while accusing others of the same. He also fails to concede the point after he's thouroughly thrashed. Can't take him any longer, he stinks up the place.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    100 views and not 1 person will address the threads topic.

Checkmate , again.

You idiots really have nothing.
    Yeah it sucks having a majority in congress and being poised to win back the senate and the white house after you idiots spent (how long?) with a tri-cameral majority and showed the world what effectively neutered retards you really are.

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I finally put the retard on ignore. He refuses to answer questions while accusing others of the same. He also fails to concede the point after he's thouroughly thrashed. Can't take him any longer, he stinks up the place.
    Hey what's the big idea, if we have to see his crap you guys should have to also!:mad:
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg