Thread: Happy New Year To All of CU.

1. #1 Happy New Year To All of CU. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    SLW and I as well as Crusty and all the Mods would like to wish all the members of ConservativeUnderground.com a joyous and most profitable New Year as we prepare to welcome in 2011.

It's been a fun year and I hope to bring some improvements to the board this coming year to make it more enjoyable.

We're a nice widdle family here on CU, we are by no means as large as FreeRepublic.com or DemocraticUnderground.com and that's fine. If we someday do grow that large, good for us. If we don't...no big deal.

The Mgt. here at CU appreciates your support by coming here and having a good time discussing issues political as well as just zany.

CU doesn't bother you for $$$ and I'm going to keep it that way. I know several members have asked me about the ability to donate to CU and that's one of the things I'll work on for 2011. Yes it used to be an option but it got lost during the last Great CU Crash!!! We aren't planning on Fund Drives so no worries there.

Unlike the DUers, no one here deludes themselves thinking people in power read CU. If they do, cool. But probably not. :D

Once again, have a Greyt New Year and make tons of money so the Taxes can support people like DU's UnderGroundPanther and bobbolink.

The CU Imperial Council. :D (Hey, the DUmmies say we're an Empire...)
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Thanks SR.

You mean The Powers That Be Don't Hang on Our Every Word......:eek:

This is a good board. Thanks to all who work to make it possible.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Thanks SR.

You mean The Powers That Be Don't Hang on Our Every Word......:eek:
    Uh....what did you say?

*looks for Lounge quizzes*