Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    You guys are nuts if you think a red state country would be all sunshine and roses. What would happen is the politics would of course shift far to the right... but the problem is the "far right" for Republicans isn't some Libertarian place where adults can do what they want and laws make sense. The "far right" of the Republican party is Authoritarian, which is justified through arguments relating to National Security and biblical morality.
    You must watch too much TV or something. You should get out in the real world more. There are far more moderate conservatives than far right ones.

Question: Who won the last Republican presidential primary?

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    You must watch too much TV or something. You should get out in the real world more. There are far more moderate conservatives than far right ones.

The Democrats. :(
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

One can just get out on this board and I have yet to find too many social moderates. m00 does have a point.

But everyone bitched about the choice till he bought in a running mate that the Media didn't know and couldn't DOA...that had some real conservative stances. Other than abortion, no one really knows Palin's social stances. Is she a social moderate? If she is, and makes that known. . .then you may have something.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Well, I read too many political messageboards. I see very few Republicans that genuinely believe in freedoms, and small government. They only believe these things conditionally... until one brings up a sacred cow. Hey, just an observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    They didn't say what the Liberal states would look like, did they.

Massive taxes, massive regulation, massive crime, massive censorship , massives strikes, massive protests massive bureaucracy and very few liberties.

A place that could quicky become a dictatorship, or it would be total a anarchy.

But they would still blame someone else for their misjudgement and out right screw ups.

And one more thing, we would have the farms, the oil, the mines and most of the guns.
    You forgot massive unemployment.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    It would be interesting to know what they think the Confederate Constitution looked like. I suspect that they have no idea, as most people who like to claim that "The US stole Texas from Mexico..." have never read the Texas Declaration of Independence.
    Enjoy. They are completely incapable of reading.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Enjoy. They are completely incapable of reading.
    I gave my answer upthread. I bet I'm right too. :p

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    You forgot massive unemployment.
    My bad.

A lot of this was worked out in the Ashes series by William W Johnstone.

If things go through to form, sooner or later the Blues would send a couple million over the border. The Moonbats telling them that all your stuff really belonged to them.
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 04-15-2011 at 04:04 PM.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post

Which one is the biggest?

I can't tell the difference? What are you trying to get at here?? Two pictures of Barney Frank - I don't get it.
    Last edited by Constitutionally Speaking; 04-15-2011 at 07:46 PM.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

IMHO what the DUmmies fail to realize is that by and large...outside of their pretty blue metropolitian enclaves...the rest of the country is one giant Red State!
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.