#1 Grilled Chipotle-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
08-25-2008, 10:32 PM
- Join Date
- Aug 2005
Dinner Tonight: Grilled Chipotle-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- serves 2 - scale it up to what you need .
1 pork tenderloin (a little less than a pound)
1 tablespoon chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, chopped
1/2 tablespoon of the adobo sauce
3 tablespoons plain whole-milk yogurt
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 tablespoon cumin seeds
1. Place the pork on a cutting board. Make one large cut length-wise almost through the tenderloin, leaving about half an inch connected.
2. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Then smear the chipotle chilies inside, covering as much as possible. Close the tender loin up, press firmly to help the two sides adhere with the chipotle paste. Season the outside of the pork with salt.
3. In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, olive oil, cumin, and the adobo sauce. Whisk until combined. Brush the tenderloin with some of the sauce.
4. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Spray the grill with canola oil. Then grill the tenderloin for about 10 minutes per side, or until its internal temperature reaches 145ļF. Brush with more of the sauce occasionally, especially after it is flipped halfway through.
5. Slice into medallions, season with more salt if needed, and serve.
08-27-2008, 01:25 PM
That sounds like something DS would like. We'll have to try it.Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|