Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 GOP congress on Obamacare 
    Banned
    So , the exchange being set up will allow me to chose a private insurance policy that looks like the policies congress gets.

The exchange is being called Obamacare , yet is the same deal congress gets , a choice of private insurance policies regulated by the government.

The big question is WHY does the GOP want Obamacare for themselves , and not the people ?

Obamacare has always been available to congress , but the GOP only objected when the people wanted what they already had.

So I see you've gotten your next set of talking points from your DNC handlers.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    So I see you've gotten your next set of talking points from your DNC handlers.
    Did I post something wrong ?

The info is accurate.

the GOP prefere Obamacare over an outside policy like we have to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    Did I post something wrong ?

The info is accurate.

the GOP prefere Obamacare over an outside policy like we have to buy.
    I don't know if what you posted is accurate because, in your usual idiotic style, you provide absolutely no proof to back it up.

My guess, knowing just what an idiot you really are, is it isn't.

I'm still waiting for him to answer the question I asked...what TAX CUTS (not TAX CREDITS) are in the "Stimulus" Obumbles and his minions forced on America?

And I want a link to the "Stimulus" itself, not some leftist talking point dispensary, for the answer.
    Last edited by Zathras; 01-05-2011 at 02:34 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Banned
    I don't know if what you posted is accurate because, in your usual idiotic style, you provide absolutely no proof to back it up.

If you don't know what the bill is about by now , then you can't be helped.

You are 100% against the bill and have no idea what it contains , take a bow.

Banned
    It's a fact that the GOP support and benifit from "government run healthcare"

Simply a fact

If you don't know what the bill is about by now , then you can't be helped.

You are 100% against the bill and have no idea what it contains , take a bow.
    hey you're the one making the claim. It's up to you to post the info to back it up.

If you can't do that then your statement is invalid. Take a bow.

It's a fact that the GOP support and benifit from "government run healthcare"

Simply a fact
    Only in your demented little mind Stupidicus.

I'm still waiting for you to answer the question I asked...what TAX CUTS (not TAX CREDITS) are in the "Stimulus" Obumbles and his minions forced on America?

And I want a link to the "Stimulus" itself, not some leftist talking point dispensary, for the answer.

Banned
    hey you're the one making the claim. It's up to you to post the info to back it up.

If you can't do that then your statement is invalid. Take a bow.
    My bad , I assumed since you took a position on the issue that you were actually informed on the issue. I am not here to spoon feed someone the details of the bill when they have already made their mind up about the bill.

Go inform yourself you fucking idiot , I am not your mommy

I'm still waiting for him to answer the question I asked...what TAX CUTS (not TAX CREDITS) are in the "Stimulus" Obumbles and his minions forced on America?

must you sperg out in every single thread about this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.