Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    No they are not the same and nobody confuses these. The problem is that our system is arranged i nsuch a way that health care and health insurance go hand in hand.
    Welcome to the real world.

Any large business uses the bureaucratic system, imagining that only governments do this is a fantasy.

The fantasy is believing that the federal bureaucracy will be an improvement on the private sector bureaucracy when every shred of empirical evidence points to the contrary.

We already have a system where people who can afford it pay for superior pay and get it. The difference is currently many people cannot afford it and many people aren't even insured.
    Approximately 10-12%. Surely the plight of those people can be addressed without upsetting the whole apple cart, no? This is not about fixing the problem, WWW, it is about fixing the power in the hands of the federal government. If you can't see that, then you are either blind or stupid, or both.

Yes everyone knows that.
    Do they?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    You make the same mistake all Liberals and other fools make. You equate insurance with care. The two things are not and will never be mutually inclusive. Insurance ≠ Healthcare

The end.
    Bravo!
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Banned

The fantasy is believing that the federal bureaucracy will be an improvement on the private sector bureaucracy when every shred of empirical evidence points to the contrary.

Prove it.

The rest of the modern world has done what we can't , HC for all some of it provided by the government.

The evidence is all around the world , it works and is working.

saying that the USA can't do what other nations has done is just selling us short , we are better than that, no matter what you say

How cute, WEItard is defending the drooling lunatic.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    How cute, WEItard is defending the drooling lunatic.
    I know , WTF ?

The guy is posting links and facts ...

As if you guys form your opinions on facts.

I don't know what that guy is thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    Prove it.

The rest of the modern world has done what we can't , HC for all some of it provided by the government.

The evidence is all around the world , it works and is working.

saying that the USA can't do what other nations has done is just selling us short , we are better than that, no matter what you say
    I have a great many friends in the UK who would emphatically disagree with you. Real people, not some government concocted statistics. In Japan, everyone gets "healthcare", but only those who can afford to pay for special clinics, etc. get high quality care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EPd2i4Jshs

Satanicus, either you have been duped or you know exactly what you are doing and are just intellectually dishonest and forwarding the Leftists/Statist agenda that your overlords ordered you to promote.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Banned
    I have a great many friends in the UK who would emphatically disagree with you. Real people, not some government concocted statistics. In Japan, everyone gets "healthcare", but only those who can afford to pay for special clinics, etc. get high quality care..
    If I were your friends I would also be pissed at the system , they are ranked 18th by the WHO , just tell them it's better than 37th .. http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html

I have a great many friends in the UK who would emphatically disagree with you. Real people, not some government concocted statistics. In Japan, everyone gets "healthcare", but only those who can afford to pay for special clinics, etc. get high quality care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EPd2i4Jshs

Satanicus, either you have been duped or you know exactly what you are doing and are just intellectually dishonest and forwarding the Leftists/Statist agenda that your overlords ordered you to promote.
    Stupidicus wants us to be like the rest of the world. I guess we should just scrap the Constitution and adopt the laws of a foreign country instead. We should just wait until France or Iran decides what is right and then follow suit.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Stupidicus wants us to be like the rest of the world. I guess we should just scrap the Constitution and adopt the laws of a foreign country instead. We should just wait until France or Iran decides what is right and then follow suit.
    Why would we need to scrap the Constitution to have Medicare for all ? .. or a Public Option ? ..or single payer ?

Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    If I were your friends I would also be pissed at the system , they are ranked 18th by the WHO , just tell them it's better than 37th .. http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html
    Yeah, WHO is an organization upon which all trust should be laid since they have such a splendid track record.