Thread: Bye Bye Pelosi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I heard on the local radio that the witch made a snide remark about how his gavel was so much bigger than hers. Also the eeevil, oblivous one gave a list of her "accomplishsments" before handing over the gaval, which generally is never done. No one ever accused that botox faced hag of having good taste. Having lots of money and power doesn't translate into having good taste and knowing the proper way to behave. She has no class nor a clue. The Dems were applauding all her junk, which was a laundry list of why so many walked the plank for Pelosi.
    "botox faced hag", LOL. Pretty good description. I'm not a fan of Pelosi's, I think she has cost her party dearly. I don't like Boener, either, with that fake orange tan and all. I hoped the GOP would pick Eric Cantor, he's easy on the eyes and is not afraid to go on liberal shows like TDS.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    "botox faced hag", LOL. Pretty good description. I'm not a fan of Pelosi's, I think she has cost her party dearly. I don't like Boener, either, with that fake orange tan and all. I hoped the GOP would pick Eric Cantor, he's easy on the eyes and is not afraid to go on liberal shows like TDS.
    Fake tan vs. dead face? I'll take the former.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

--Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

--Odysseus

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I laughed...:(
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot