Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 "8,000 Turtle Doves Fall Dead in Italy." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Mystery of Mass Animal Death Epidemic Deepens After 8,000 Turtle Doves fall dead in Italy with Strange Blue Stain on Their Beaks

Thousands of dead turtle doves rained down on roofs and cars in an Italian town in the latest in a growing spate of mass animal deaths across the globe.

Residents in Faenza described the birds falling to the ground like 'little Christmas balls' with strange blue stains on their beaks.

Initial tests on up to 8,000 of the doves indicated that the blue stain could have been caused by poisoning or hypoxia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...yland-bay.html

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    somebody knows what is going on. They're just not telling us the truth.

Poisoning OR hypoxia. Well, that's narrows it down.

Somebody needs to find out if these random bird incidents are mentioned in prophecy somewhere. :D

Chemtrails people...chemtrails are the reason.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

Somebody needs to find out if these random bird incidents are mentioned in prophecy somewhere. :D
    End Time Prophecy: The abbreviated version...

According to the book of Revelation (depending on how one interprets prophetic code), there will be an increase in earthquakes, floods, war, and strange phenomena before God ushers mankind into the Great Tribulation, a three-and-half- year period of poverty, war, persecution, disease and mass death.

Most Christians believe God will unleash the wrath while world powers move closer to one final battle between good and evil--the battle of Armageddon.

According to Christians, Jesus Christ will return to Earth to save mankind from destroying the world, while non-believers, and the devil, will be thrown into an eternal lake of fire.

What about the dead birds and fish? Both are believed to be among those weeded-out during the first stages of the period.

Whether these events will unfold lies with those who believe in Bible prophecy. However, according to prophecy, as many understand it, they will occur before Christ returns.

According to studies, 41 percent of Americans believe Jesus Christ will return by 2050. The remaining 59 percent make up those who predict other dates and groups who donít believe in the Second Coming

http://www.examiner.com/cultural-odd...arches-explode
    From The Talmud..Ezekiel 32:14

Talmud Sanhedrin 98a quoting Ezekiel 32:14 explains that an important, unprecedented Oil Spill causing the oceans to congeal precedes Mashiach's rise to power. [There are many who think the unexplained deaths of the fish and birds are connected to the Gulf oil spill].

The Sage commentators explain that no animals will remain since they can no longer get nourishment from the waters. Likewise, neither will the people benefit from these waters any longer.

And are we witnessing the beginning of this prophecy?
    "It shall come to pass on that day, on the day that Gog shall come against the Land of Israel," says the L-rd, G-d, "My fury shall rise up . . . And in My jealousy, in the fire of My anger, I have spoken-surely on that day there will be a great shaking in Eretz Yisroel. The fish of the sea and the birds of the sky and the beasts of the field, and all the creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the people who are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at My Presence; the mountains shall be destroyed, the steep places shall fall, and every wall will fall to the ground."(Yechezkel 38:18-20)
    Labels: Moshiach
    http://shiratdevorah.blogspot.com/20...rophecies.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

"In the last days birds shall falleth from thy skies, yay even possums shall be rendered unfit for thy victuals by large beasts that will flatten them on thy roads" WND 12:10
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    "In the last days birds shall falleth from thy skies, yay even possums shall be rendered unfit for thy victuals by large beasts that will flatten them on thy roads" WND 12:10
    And undead red pandas will cause many deaths due to cuteness

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    The anti christ makes himself known first and the 7 year peace treaty with israel. Has that happened...the peace treaty i mean. It seems there was a period of some kind of peace...that seems to be over.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post

Too funny. I would consider it a gift from God if all the possums died, not a sign of the Apocalypse.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    End Time Prophecy: The abbreviated version...

According to the book of Revelation (depending on how one interprets prophetic code), there will be an increase in earthquakes, floods, war, and strange phenomena before God ushers mankind into the Great Tribulation, a three-and-half- year period of poverty, war, persecution, disease and mass death.

Most Christians believe God will unleash the wrath while world powers move closer to one final battle between good and evil--the battle of Armageddon.

According to Christians, Jesus Christ will return to Earth to save mankind from destroying the world, while non-believers, and the devil, will be thrown into an eternal lake of fire.

What about the dead birds and fish? Both are believed to be among those weeded-out during the first stages of the period.

Whether these events will unfold lies with those who believe in Bible prophecy. However, according to prophecy, as many understand it, they will occur before Christ returns.

According to studies, 41 percent of Americans believe Jesus Christ will return by 2050. The remaining 59 percent make up those who predict other dates and groups who donít believe in the Second Coming

http://www.examiner.com/cultural-odd...arches-explode
    From The Talmud..Ezekiel 32:14

Talmud Sanhedrin 98a quoting Ezekiel 32:14 explains that an important, unprecedented Oil Spill causing the oceans to congeal precedes Mashiach's rise to power. [There are many who think the unexplained deaths of the fish and birds are connected to the Gulf oil spill].

The Sage commentators explain that no animals will remain since they can no longer get nourishment from the waters. Likewise, neither will the people benefit from these waters any longer.

And are we witnessing the beginning of this prophecy?
    "It shall come to pass on that day, on the day that Gog shall come against the Land of Israel," says the L-rd, G-d, "My fury shall rise up . . . And in My jealousy, in the fire of My anger, I have spoken-surely on that day there will be a great shaking in Eretz Yisroel. The fish of the sea and the birds of the sky and the beasts of the field, and all the creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the people who are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at My Presence; the mountains shall be destroyed, the steep places shall fall, and every wall will fall to the ground."(Yechezkel 38:18-20)
    Labels: Moshiach
    http://shiratdevorah.blogspot.com/20...rophecies.html