1. #1 Omens of dead birds and fish. Zephaniah 1:2-3 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    1. Itís interesting how this mass massacre is first happening to fish and the birds.

Look at Genesis 1 and observe the order of creation. On the fifth day, God created living creatures in the water according to their kind and the birds according to its kind. (Gen. 1:20-23)

Only a day after, the beast of the earth, cattle and everything that creeps on the earth according to their kinds were created. (Gen. 1:24-25) And, of course, man after that.

Will we see beasts, cattle and things creeping on the earth being massacred next? We do not know.

(I think we are seeing it partially with the FMD breakout in Korea and as a consequence,destroying all the pigs and cattle.) What we do know is that in the Day of theL ord nothing will be spared on this plane

2. Very interesting part is found in 'Talmud Sanhedrin 98a' in regards to Christís Second coming.

""Mashiach ben Dovid will not arrive until someone seeks a fish for a sick person and cannotfind one."

Talmud Sanhedrin 98a quoting Ezekiel 32:14 explains that an important,unprecedented Oil Spill causing the oceans to congeal precedes Mashiach's rise to power."

(from http://shiratdevorah.blogspot.com/20...rophecies.html)

3. Zephaniah 1:2-3 could be related to current context.

Zephaniah 1:2-3]"I will utterly consume everything From the face of the land," Says the LORD;
    "I will consume man and beast; I will consume the birds of the heavens, The fish of the sea, And the stumbling blocks along with the wicked. I will cut off man from the face of the land," Says the LORD.

snip
    4. In a similar way, we may be able to grasp principle out of Hosea 4:1-3 (It is written for Israel, not to gentile church, but the principle behind it holds true universally)

[Hosea4:1-3]

Hear the word of the LORD, You children of Israel, For the LORD brings a charge against the inhabitants of the land: "There is no truth or mercy Or knowledge of God in the land. By swearing and lying, Killing and stealing and committing adultery, They break all restraint,

With bloodshed upon bloodshed. Therefore the land will mourn;And everyone who dwells there will waste away With the beasts of the field And the birds of the air; Even the fish of the sea will be taken away.

There is a parallelism to the following.

God gave man the authority rule over the creatures in the water, land and air and to dominate the land (only)(Gen 1:26-28, 2:19) But for the man had fallen, the created under manís authority also suffers. (Rom 8:19-22)

It seems certain that as much as these omens are the groaning of the creation (Rom8:22), it is a signal that His day of judgement is, obviously, drawing near.

http://www.rapturewatch.net/apps/for...fish?page=last

Interesting.

Fascinating.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg