Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Another right-wing whack job who wants to kill because they dont agree with somebody. Great image you guys got going...
    FACT - the police have determined that these people were NOT A CREDIBLE THREAT to Obama. They were just racists high on drugs spouting off at the mouth.

However - HUNDREDS of idiot liberal-facist hope-ium smoking Obama disciples were chanting 'death to Michelle Malkin' at the convention.

GREAT IMAGE YOU GUYS GOT GOING .... moron.

Patent Member

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    FACT - the police have determined that these people were NOT A CREDIBLE THREAT to Obama. They were just racists high on drugs spouting off at the mouth.

However - HUNDREDS of idiot liberal-facist hope-ium smoking Obama disciples were chanting 'death to Michelle Malkin' at the convention.

Ouch...sick burn. Nice one Grumpy.

Wait, were they really saying Death to Michelle Malkin? When did this happen, I hadn't heard of it. Then again news doesn't travel to fast to us out here :p
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Sonnabend
    Dont cite Sonnabend, he doesnt know anything about America. He's never even been here.
    Not having been someplace, and not knowing anything about it, are not the same thing. I will lay this bet down with you.

I can describe ten things I know about the US, and ten more about the world from memory..and I am betting that you cannot even tell me ten things about Ao Te Aroa without getting a book or Google open. I am betting you have no idea what Ao Te Aroa even IS, let alone a marae.

I will put my knowledge of the USA, and the rest of the world, against your insular and narrow minded view of your own pig wallow and little else, any day of the week.

ONLY EYELIDS IS TO ANSWER THESE

In what city would you find a shaduf?
    If I went 100 miles west of Coonabarabran, where would I be?
    What is a bastinado, and in what city is it used?
    Why is it Adlai Stevenson failed to be elected President?
    What does the number 25 mean, and why is it of such importance?
    What was the name of the man who broke Thalidomide wide open?
    If I was a detail man, what would I do for a living?
    What was the primal reason for the Japanese resentment at the beginning of the Meiji restoration?
    If I am writing in han-gul, where am I?
    What is the difference between a market economy and a command economy?
    What was Operation Daybreak and why was it so important?

(Watch as Eyelids scrambles for Google, everyone)
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 08-28-2008 at 08:52 AM.

Power CUer
    Just finding out who "Adlai Stevenson" was should take most of the morning.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Just finding out who "Adlai Stevenson" was should take most of the morning.
    All Blinky probably knows about Stevenson is that there's an expressway named after him in the Chicago suburbs.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post

You just defended them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    You just defended them.
    These idiots have been charged with drug and weapons charges. They have not been charged with an assassination plot. Got it, moron. One of them was released on a $10k bond. A lefty Denver judge would not have allowed bond period if he perceived the threat was real. Do you know who Robert Jewell is dummie?

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    These idiots have been charged with drug and weapons charges. They have not been charged with an assassination plot. Got it, moron. One of them was released on a $10k bond. A lefty Denver judge would not have allowed bond period if he perceived the threat was real.
    Maybe it was the way they were dressed...

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    These idiots have been charged with drug and weapons charges. They have not been charged with an assassination plot. Got it, moron. One of them was released on a $10k bond. A lefty Denver judge would not have allowed bond period if he perceived the threat was real. Do you know who Robert Jewell is dummie?
    It has been documented as obvious that eyelids has limited reading comprehension skills. I'm wondering what Government program allowed such an unqualified individual into college.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand