Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Why don't you go eat shit and die.
    Mission accomplished.

    I made you fucking idiots defend Obamacare.

    Take a bow monkey , you will do as I say.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    Mission accomplished.

    I made you fucking idiots defend Obamacare.

    Take a bow monkey , you will do as I say.
    Rub a lamp, meathead.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Rub a lamp, meathead.
    Got to hand it to the GOP , they made you reject your own Obamacare while you were defending their Obamacare

    What a strange world we live in. You don't think we deserve the same choice that congress has.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    Got to hand it to the GOP , they made you reject your own Obamacare while you were defending their Obamacare

    What a strange world we live in. You don't think we deserve the same choice that congress has.
    You really should start washing your fruit off before you eat it, meathead. The day you gain the capacity to rub two synapses together let me know and I might discuss with you what I think. Until then, shut your pie hole.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The West
    Posts
    1,618
    I wasn't aware that members of congress had to pay a penalty if they refused to purchase insurance. Thanks for pointing that out Satanicus. Good work.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    I wasn't aware that members of congress had to pay a penalty if they refused to purchase insurance. Thanks for pointing that out Satanicus. Good work.
    If they refuse the Obamacare insurance they will have to get it where we do , the open market , and the penalty would be a higher cost AND the tax payer wouldn't be handing them a $700 check every month to go towards their insurance.

    That would probably account for $1000 a month shift in their healthcare cost.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17 Obamacare working for small businsses... 
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,156
    The first statistics are coming in and, to the surprise of a great many, Obamacare might just be working to bring health care to working Americans precisely as promised.

    The major health insurance companies around the country are reporting a significant increase in small businesses offering health care benefits to their employees


    http://blogs.forbes.com/rickungar/20...nks-to-obamaca

    re/
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    FAIL.

    If Obamacare bothered you , then you would have at least brought it up before Obama came to office , perhaps even before Bush or Reagan came to office.

    This Obamacare for congress has been around for a long long time. YOUR money has been going to buy other peoples health insurance for years and years.

    Only when the government offers to let you in on the deal do ylou mount a protest and insist you do not deserve what they already have.

    You never brought it up , till it was offered to you.

    It was never a issue , till it was offered to you.

    You didn't mind buying health insurance for people you don't even know , till it was offered to you.

    You are a fraud.
    How far up your ass is your head? Seriously?

    How could I have been opposed to a bill that had not even been written when Bush or Reagan were in office?

    And prey tell, how is that crap the dims offered any where near what they have. Not even close.

    And how the hell do you even know me or what I have discussed? Seriously. Are you that daft in the head to believe you are the great know it all? That you know every thing about every one?

    You are a sad case. You fail in life, you fail in here. Hell you failed over at the DUmp. Even they didn't want you.

    Crawl back under your rock, where you are king of your pathetic little world.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    Mission accomplished.

    I made you fucking idiots defend Obamacare.

    Take a bow monkey , you will do as I say.
    OK dumb ass, I want you to quote exactly where any of us have defended Obamacare.

    Should be simple since your once again claiming you have succeeded.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member malloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Queen Creek, AZ
    Posts
    2,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    Mission accomplished.

    I made you fucking idiots defend Obamacare.

    Take a bow monkey , you will do as I say.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

    OMG. The hands down dumbest entity I have ever met anywhere, including the internet thinks he accomplished something? Oh, that is rich. I think Stupidicus may actually be legally retarded.

    Quote Originally Posted by Really, Really Stupidicus
    If the GOP are serious about keeping their hard earned money , then why would they hand it over to members of congress for Obamacare ?
    Are you telling me you can't string together a one statement argument without committing three seperate and obvious fallacies of logic?

    1. Your statement claims republicans* are not serious about keeping their money because they hand it over to congress for Obamacare. However, this statement is neither true nor proven, that is Reasoning in a Circle or Petitio Principii. Therefore your claim is false.
      • *I assume by "the GOP" you mean republicans, but my retardese is a little rusty.
    2. The reason your statement about republicans is untrue is because you Ignore A Common Cause or have a Questionable Cause. Therefore your claim is false.
      • For instance, it could be tax law, not desire or seriousness that compels republicans to hand over their money.
    3. Finally, the statement as a whole is a Red Herring or Smoke Screen in your attempt at gotcha baiting.
      • You are making a pathetic attempt to get republicans to make round about statements in support of Obamacide. To accomplish this you bring up the fact that republicans pay taxes into Obamacide, which isn't relative to the argument of whether or not any particular republican approves of the use of these tax funds. You leave out the obvious reason that republicans actually pay these taxes, because they will be prosecuted if they don't, in an attempt to disguise this statement as being relative to the argument. Therefore your claim is false.

    Wow, I think I just formally picked up your argument, tore it into little pieces, and did the Mexican hat dance on it. What a pathetic go at gotcha posting. You can't even be a successful troll, how sad is that?

    I would tell you to go study logic, but you don't have the capability to learn it.
    Last edited by malloc; 01-07-2011 at 07:30 PM.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •