Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Should Fred Phelps be invited to these talk shows?
    They've already had his daughters on and allowed them to make fools of themselves.Why not allow old Fred to spout off and do the same.Are you afraid of him damaging your Homo Crews Reputation in the eyes of the public ?Not much chance of that !

It isn't a question of tolerance, it's a question of relevance. It's also an issue of news and talk shows inviting representatives of these hate groups on programs for entertainment value. The TV shows once invited members of the KKK to discussions about civil rights. They don't do that anymore. What do these people have to add to the discussion?
    I like how you label goups you disagree with hate groups. How progressive of you - and how revealing. GLAAD is not protesting Phelps - people who say they HATE gays - they're protesting against ex-gays people who say there is a different way.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Should Fred Phelps be invited to these talk shows?
    you believe the FRC is on par with the Westboro Baptists?

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    If the privately owned news organization wants him to be. Last I checked it wasn't illegal to have an opinion, and it wasn't illegal for a news organization to invite whomever they choose to give their opinions.
    Sorry, I thought GLAAD was organizing a petition. I wasn't aware that they were trying to pass a law against having lying malicious jackasses on your show.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    You see you f&^king fags want to shape the message and only get out your side while trying to demonizing anyone whos against you.
    Actually, if they were clever they would always have Fred Phelps on the program. But he would quickly figure it out and stop appearing.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    you believe the FRC is on par with the Westboro Baptists?
    No. Fred Phelps is superior to the FRC. Fred Phelps is honest; he thinks God hates fags, and he pulls out his Bible to prove it. the FRC thinks God hates fags, but they lie and misrepresent people and data to try to prove it without the Bible.

Sorry, I thought GLAAD was organizing a petition. I wasn't aware that they were trying to pass a law against having lying malicious jackasses on your show.
    This is where the burden of proof lies with you, who are the accused and prove they are lying.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    This is where the burden of proof lies with you, who are the accused and prove they are lying.
    How many times has it already been explained to you?

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    How many times has it already been explained to you?
    You spun it you didn't prove it !

No. Fred Phelps is superior to the FRC. Fred Phelps is honest; he thinks God hates fags, and he pulls out his Bible to prove it. the FRC thinks God hates fags, but they lie and misrepresent people and data to try to prove it without the Bible.
    And you base this claim that the FRC believes that God hates fags based on what evidence? Where have they made such a statement? Seems to me this is more about a difference of position that it is about anything else - yet another example of the left demonizing those that dare to have a different point of view. Kinda like wilbur with those who dare not agree with global warming . . . .