Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Apparently they think Palin ordered a hit...

Morans all.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Apparently they think Palin ordered a hit...

Morans all.
    If the right wing ordered a hit, I can certainly think of better targets. :p I had never even heard of Giffords until this.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    If the right wing ordered a hit, I can certainly think of better targets. :p I had never even heard of Giffords until this.
    That's part of why this was so senseless, and further demonstrates that the guy was completely insane.

Giffords was a moderate Dem. Her views on health care were liberal, her views on immigration were conservative, yet she was not outspoken enough on either subject to have truly earned much attention or opposition from the left or the right, and there are plenty of advocates of both causes who would have been much more likely targets than her.

Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    That's part of why this was so senseless, and further demonstrates that the guy was completely insane.

Giffords was a moderate Dem. Her views on health care were liberal, her views on immigration were conservative, yet she was not outspoken enough on either subject to have truly earned much attention or opposition from the left or the right, and there are plenty of advocates of both causes who would have been much more likely targets than her.
    Yeah. if it were Pelosi or someone like that, sure the left might have a point. But someone we've never heard of it? Didn't she vote against Pelosi as well?

I think this is all about trying to silence conservative so their voice/beliefs won't be heard. If they can make the case that if conservatives oppose liberals they create/incite violence then they will either discredit conservatives or shut them up or both.

It's outright confession from the left that they cannot win on the merits.

This is just another example of liberals and their push to silence the opposition. Everything this kid has said in his screeds and his actions, not to mention from the people around him, pegs him as either a leftist revolutionary or anarchist. It doesn't matter to these people because in their eyes, and this is evident from another thread, that liberals and leftists aren't capable of this kind of violence, so automatically the shooter is a right wing nut spurred on by hate speech. These people are beyond reprehensible.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.