Thread: Happy Yet?

1. #1 Happy Yet? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

If Skinner has any brains this will be locked or vanished...

ElsewheresDaughter (1000+ posts) Sun Jan-09-11 10:31 AM
    Original message Happy Yet?

Edited on Sun Jan-09-11 10:39 AM by ElsewheresDaughter

By Justin “filthy liberal scum” Rosario

Was the body count high enough for you? You got a federal judge, a Congresswoman, a little girl and four other people. I mean, sure, Giffords isn’t dead but she might not pull through. Would that be the icing on the cake for you?

What? You’re shocked, SHOCKED by this act of violence? C’mon! Don’t be so modest. You’ve been working towards this day since that black guy got sworn in! Bask a little in your success. I know you’ve been disappointed by low body count until now. Beck’s Tides Foundation assassin totally blew it and so did those Hutaree losers.

Just a few cops killed here and there by some of your devotees but no big score. You were almost on to something when you posted Perriello’s address online and someone cut the gas line. Of course, the address was wrong and nothing happened but you don’t have the smartest batch to pick from do you? I suppose beggars can’t be choosers.

Is that why you’ve ratcheted up the violent messaging so much? Reach a wider audience and maybe you can set off someone from the less shallow end of the gene pool?

From Palin’s “don’t retreat, reload” post with all of those nifty little targets over Democratic candidates to Sharon Angles’ “Second Amendment remedies” it was just a matter of time until someone opened fire in a crowd or blew up a building. Remember McVeigh? Good times…good times…

continued: http://addictinginfo.org/new/?page_id=454

It's amazing the "Big Tent" idiots think threads like this are going to help.

DUmmies...you do see what a bunch of hate filled scum you are right???? Probably not...
    May the FORCE be with you!

2. #2 Dick Armey is just as responsible as Sarah Palin...FOLLOW THE MONEY.... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Ahhh... now it's not just Palin.

ElsewheresDaughter (1000+ posts) Sun Jan-09-11 10:53 AM
    Original message Dick Armey is just as responsible as Sarah Palin...FOLLOW THE MONEY....

Edited on Sun Jan-09-11 10:54 AM by ElsewheresDaughter
    Everyone seems to be forgetting about the money machine behind this slaughter of Liberals in AZ. FREEDOM WORKS!??
    It's gonna be a 1st class hate fest over there today...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Fabulous Poster
    Anonymous said...
    My heart goes out to Congresswoman Gabby-(D)- and her family. But some of the democratic liberals have stepped way outside their bounds in their attempt to reright our nation's Constitution. From listening to the news reports I understand she was a democrat and a staunch supporter of Pelosi's health care bill. It shouldn't come as a surprise that more of these type of events can be expected as further attempts are being made to re-write our nations Constitution. On virtually every corner- our nation is on the verge of a civil war as has been witnessed today.

4:15 PM

Anonymous said...
    doesn't matter republican or democrat, our overnment leaders have ignored us to long. they have feathered their own nests whether it be to special interests or lobbyists and ignored the will of the people for too long. you see how our government spies on everyone treats law abiding citizens as though they were terrorists and or criminal. Was only a matter of time till those chickens came home to roost. at least the fool who did this didn't walk into a McD's and shoot innocent hard working people!
    you are in government, you are the problem!

5:09 PM

They can find pictures of this kid waving the Soviet flag while wearing a Che t-shirt and Castro hat and they'd still paint him as a right wing nut job.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Anonymous said...
    My heart goes out to Congresswoman Gabby-(D)- and her family. But some of the democratic liberals have stepped way outside their bounds in their attempt to reright our nation's Constitution. From listening to the news reports I understand she was a democrat and a staunch supporter of Pelosi's health care bill. It shouldn't come as a surprise that more of these type of events can be expected as further attempts are being made to re-write our nations Constitution. On virtually every corner- our nation is on the verge of a civil war as has been witnessed today.

4:15 PM

Anonymous said...
    doesn't matter republican or democrat, our overnment leaders have ignored us to long. they have feathered their own nests whether it be to special interests or lobbyists and ignored the will of the people for too long. you see how our government spies on everyone treats law abiding citizens as though they were terrorists and or criminal. Was only a matter of time till those chickens came home to roost. at least the fool who did this didn't walk into a McD's and shoot innocent hard working people!
    you are in government, you are the problem!

5:09 PM
    Where was this quoted from?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Just posted at Justin Rosarios site, think it'll get through "moderation?

Beefeater says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    January 9, 2011 at 9:08 am
    Justin, nice post, could you point me to the one you posted when Nidal Malik Hasan, massacred 15 Americans at fort hood?

I’ll wait.

Some people are just evil.