1. #1 Sarah, Bloody Sarah. 
    link

They've always been a bit unhinged, but losing the House and not getting from Obama 100% of what they want has really unhinged them.
    Lifelong Protester Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sun Jan-09-11 06:44 PM
    Original message
    Sarah, Bloody Sarah.

My vision for future political activism would be a group that shows up to Palin events, sporting Palin Halloween masks, with theatrical "bloody hands". No dialogue from them, just the bloody hands. Maybe each one could wear the name of one of Saturday's victims.

I think this needs to follow Palin forever.

Placards with her now infamous cross-hairs map, and the words "Remember January 8, 2011" would also work.

This all may sound a bit twisted, but this whole thing has left me feeling pretty raw. We could all see it coming towards us like a train wreck in slow motion, we all knew something bad was going to come from the hate-filled and veiled threat of assasination rhetoric.
    Commie Pinko Dirtbag Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sun Jan-09-11 06:46 PM
    Response to Original message
    1. Not twisted at all. Perfectly appropriate.

Although I'm starting to suspect she's going to be forcibly dragged into obscurity.
    RegieRocker (446 posts) Sun Jan-09-11 06:46 PM
    Response to Original message
    2. Bloody Hands Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly all of them

partake in Bloody Hands Sensationalism and are responsible.
    As I said in another thread, this is all about silencing effective conservatives and is a confession from liberals that they cannot win on the merits of debate. It's despicable, but that's what I've come over time to expect from liberals.

What's going to happen when this idiot is exposed as a leftist nut?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    What's going to happen when this idiot is exposed as a leftist nut?
    If it happens they will ignore the facts and keep talking about Palin, Rush, Hannity, etc.
    :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    If it happens they will ignore the facts and keep taking about Palin, Rush, Hannity, etc.
    :D

His classmates already HAVE identified him as left-wing kook. That part of his story will remain buried though. It doesn't fit the left-wing media's meme.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

It's a good thing that Democrats would never target Republicans, isn't it?

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    I think that the era of political candidates being targeted with bulls eyes and cross hairs is over for a while for all political parties.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Frustrated by six years’ of steady reversals at the polls, the hardcore Left decided this week to foment a real coup de état: they want George W. Bush dead.
    The Drudge Report has reported left-wing Air America Radio aired a spot on Monday threatening to assassinate President Bush for trying to reform Social Security. Network yacker Randi Rhodes played the following “humorous” radio drop during her afternoon drive show:

A spoiled child is telling us our Social Security isn’t safe anymore, so he is going to fix it for us. Well, here’s your answer, you ungrateful whelp: [audio sound of 4 gunshots being fired.] Just try it, you little bastard. [audio of gun being cocked].

Rhodes then giggled when the spot finished playing. Upon hearing a transcript, White House spokesman Scott McClellan reportedly called the incident “very inappropriate and over the line.”

This Wednesday, Rhodes offered a leftist apology – an expression of regret, all the while denying personal culpability and stating any wrongdoing is dwarfed by the sheer evil embodied by her political opponents [Click here to listen to part of Wednesday’s program.] She said:

If [the Secret Service] had to take two seconds out of their day to look into me, I apologize for that...But where is the apology when [conservatives] threaten judges from the Senate floor or from the House floor? Or where’s the investigation into Ann Coulter’s mouth?
    http://archive.frontpagemag.com/read...spx?ARTID=8778
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia

Bingo.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

The Secret Service should have indulged his wishes.

Man alive, the DUmmies are completely out of it, the combination of hatred and deliberate ignorance is mind- boggling.
    Look, DUmmies, let me lay it all down for you, a few key facts about Jared Loughner:
    1. His friends have said he was far- left in his beliefs.
    2. He was an ardent Atheist.
    3. He hated Bush.
    4. He hated cops.
    5. His favorite books included the Communist Manifesto.
    6. The only video he "Favorited" on his Youtube account was one of a weird Goth guy burning an American flag.
    7. He was a 9/11 Troofer.
    He was a LEFTIST, you morons! Palin, Beck, and Limbaugh's words had NO impact on him, no matter how much you wish they did!

Oh, and for the record, why not also hold Al Gore responsible for James Jay Lee's taking several innocent people hostage in the Discovery Channel building? After all, Lee was a major Gore fanboy who got most of his psychotic beliefs from 'An Inconvenient Truth.'