Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Gb dangerous? Aikers choked if he didn't eagles win.
    yeah? and James Jones dropped a sure TD right before half time. even if all 13 points hadn't been left on the field, they still would have lost.

    just admit it, Vick choked. Philly has some issues to address this off season.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    As a die-hard Falcons fan I love to see an underdog do well. Like New Orleans last year. I remember rooting for them when Archie Manning was their QB.
    These two things should never go together. Pack up and get ready. You eviction notice is on the way.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,158
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    yeah? and James Jones dropped a sure TD right before half time. even if all 13 points hadn't been left on the field, they still would have lost.

    just admit it, Vick choked. Philly has some issues to address this off season.
    The eagles played like shit and the packers played well and they won. Our D was the worst D in 26 YEARS lol.


    In the end if you told me the eagles were going to ber 10 and 6 and winners of the NFC east I would say you are on drugs, I just hope there is a season next year.

    First thing they should do is fire the Defensive Coach.

    No way GB is going to beat atlanta.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    For the love of Pete, its not like the eagles fans aren't used to this. They are used to it, always a bridesmaid never the bride.:(
    It's because they're so damned ugly. ;)
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    The eagles played like shit and the packers played well and they won. Our D was the worst D in 26 YEARS lol.


    In the end if you told me the eagles were going to ber 10 and 6 and winners of the NFC east I would say you are on drugs, I just hope there is a season next year.

    First thing they should do is fire the Defensive Coach.

    No way GB is going to beat atlanta.
    in 26 years? hard to imagine, particularly after having Ray Rhodes as a Head Coach.

    The Packers will win this weekend and there will be a 2011 NFL season
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,283
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Are you gonna wait for the crowds to thin out? ;):p
    Dude, do you think my handle is NJCardFan because I root for the Eagles?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Dude, do you think my handle is NJCardFan because I root for the Eagles?
    I miss lars. :( You're close enough :p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,283
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I miss lars. :( You're close enough :p
    Hey, you're the one too dense enough to figure out that I'm not an Eagles fan.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Hey, you're the one too dense enough to figure out that I'm not an Eagles fan.
    You're from the general area. :p And you root for their other sports teams - so close enough. So unless they let Lars back - you're it. :p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •